Re: What's good for the goose...

Chris> Make your return address "[email protected]" , that's
Chris> right... Good old spamford wallaces email address needs a
Chris> little traffic. You'll want to change your SIG so that people
Chris> don't freak out on you.

Something that I've been toying with is setting up an alias that all
of the fools who spam somehow get subscribed to.  Procmail then
filters incoming email for spam.  Rejects are redirected to the alias,
rather than simply /dev/null.  Those that slip through procmail get
"bounced" to the alias.  And, of course, there's always the option of
instead piping the spam to a program that sends the mail to the alias
from one of its own members.

Chris> IN FACT, and although I WOULD never RECCOMMEND THIS

Indeed.

--
Matt Curtin  Chief Scientist  Megasoft, Inc.  [email protected]
http://www.research.megasoft.com/people/cmcurtin/    I speak only for myself