Re: SSL weakness affecting links from pa

Rachel Willmer wrote:
| At 09:34 19/04/97 -0500, Adam Shostack wrote:
| >	I'm suprosed no one has suggested paying people for
| >advertising.
|
| This is one of the more novel ideas that Digital have come up with for
| Millicent.
|
| In return for allowing the advertiser to download their advert to you, you
| get credited with an amount of scrip which is redeemable at their site.

	At their site?  Feh.  Thats a coupon, not money.

	I was cash.  Cold, hard cash that I can spend on nifty toys.
Otherwise, what good do all those Microsoft cookies do me?  I accept
your cookie, I get paid for it.  If I don't buy your product, then,
heck, get yourself better advertising, or a better product.

Adam
--
	"Cash value 1/20th of a cent."