Re: My Thread / Was--Re: Light Bulbs & newsgroups

On or About 21 Apr 97 at 15:42, Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:

> Rabid Wombat wrote:

As I said this was on just about every mailing list that I read.  It
showed up first on a music related list.

My question:  Why is this the only list that the thread is still
alive on?  Jim, can we get an AP pool up to KILL it?

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906