Re: Fwd:Clinton and RSA, True?

In <[email protected]>, on 04/22/97 at 11:45 AM,
   "Phillip M. Hallam-Baker" <[email protected]> said:

>>Yet, at the same time the Clinton administration attemped to
>>lump out nearly a billion dollars to buy a US company.  This
>>smaller, "leaner", US Government, according to Ira Sockowitz, a
>>former Commerce employee appointed by Bill Clinton, ordered him
>>to meet with RSA Inc. Chairman James Bidzos.  The topic of that
>>meeting was the official desire to secretly purchase RSA Inc.
>>using taxpayer money.

>[drivel deleted]

>Cyber dog loses points for the following:-

>NO mention of the Zarapuder film.

Yes I do believe that 1 bullet produced the 7 wounds to Kennedy's back &
neck and Connally's back, ribs, wrist & thigh then lands on the floor of
the car without a scratch. Yep, uh-hu uh-hu.

I'm sure you will have no problem switching to the government's new
GAK-2000 crypto algorithm. They wouldn't lie or do anything wrong, would
they? Those back doors are only for nasty drug dealers & terrorist they
would never look at what you were doing, honest. :)

>NO explanation of Vince Foster's death.

The Clintons *know* who killed him or had him killed and why.

>NO consideration given to the credible evidence of UFO sightings.

Why are they here? Looking for signs of intelligent life.

Why haven't they stayed? Never found any.

>Quite why the US govt. would want to buy RSA is beyond me. They already
>have a license to use RSA for internal purposes, the patent expires in
>three years in any case. Even if RSA was completely banned it would still
>be possible to use El-Gamal and variants for encryption and digital
>signatures.

>False, and no more than 3/10 for effort.

Shame, shame, shame for using the same tactics that the government uses
when countering someone that disagrees with them. Make them out to be some
type of wacko rather than address the issue at hand: Is or was the
government trying to secretly purchase or gain control of RSA, Inc.

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii

Finger [email protected] for PGP Key and other info

Tag-O-Matic: Bugs come in through open Windows.