PGPSteps

-------------< COMMENTS BY Harka >--------------

Since there was a quite surprising interest, when I announced the
draft-version of "PGPSteps", I'll post it this time straight to the
list. If somebody would like to give it a WWW-home, go for it (please
let me know the URL).

Harka

----------< END OF COMMENTS BY Harka >----------

Here is "PGPSteps", a brief installation guide for PGP 2.6.2/2.6.3i for
DOS/Windows. I started writing it, cause it seemed, that a lot of people
were getting turned off by the sheer amount of homepages, front-ends,
150-pages+ FAQ's etc.. All of these things are great, but were usually
only mastered by the most of the determined. The majority of potential
users though didn't want to go through all that trouble.
Hence "PGPSteps", an attempt to provide an easy starting ground, that
let's newbies know, where to get PGP, how to install it, answers the
most important questions and gives pointers to other resources. All that
in a short and easily understandable form, that even not-so-technical
people might be able to deal with.

I hope, I have failed not too miserably...

Comments to "PGPSteps" are welcome.

Harka

PGPSTEPS.ASC