Re: Query: Who has left the U.S. to evade the law?

I can't confirm or deny whether my associate is Charles, but I will say
that he is not a liar nor a crook. Far from it.

I vaguely remember a flamewar between you two on cypherpunks a few months
back, centering around how you got kicked off of an ISP, so perhaps that
explains your animus towards him.

-Declan