Mail Two Letters & Earn $15,000 Month !!

JUST MAIL TWO LETTERS....AND
"Make up to $15,000 in ONE (1) MONTH"
RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED! (proof will be sent with order)

As unbelievable as it sounds. I have developed
an "exclusive information package" that can earn
you as much as $15,000 within a "30 day" period.
It's a money making discovery that is so powerful,
it's guaranteed to produce at least $500 (or more)
average cash income PER DAY! by following my
simple instructions, or I'll pay you $100 for
just giving it a try. Others are doing it -
why not you? I'll show you exactly how it's done
and provide you with SPECIFIC FORMS AND INFORMATION.
You will not be able to believe how amazingly simple this is to do.

I know you've been bombarded with ads claiming to make you rich.
You've seen them - a guy telling you his tragic life story about being broke, cars being repossessed and living in poverty. Then, as if by magic, his problems are gone and he's standing by a very expensive car (probably isn't even his). Or throwing up wads of money (probably 100 one dollar bills) and telling you about his little secret he has to make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I know, from personal experience, that most money making plans really don't work in practice. It's a fact that there are very few ways for an average person like myself to easily make big money fast. For years I have searched out and investigated many money making ideas. I've been determined to find the very best, honest methods of getting rich fast. I have bought and tried a number of courses, plans and "How-To" books on making money "easily". I've tried import/export wholesaling, self publishing, mail order catalogs, real estate and  stock investments, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing junk, and many other different mail order methods. I've spent hours of wasted energy trying to find the right one. After spending all that time and a lot of money, I have discovered only one thing for sure - THEY ALL REQUIRE A LOT OF HARD WORK AND TIME (usually 2-6 months to get started) AND MONEY (usually $400 to several thousand dollars up-front). And after
that, the profits, if any, were usually very small.

I'VE COME ACROSS SOMETHING THAT CAN TOTALLY CHANGE YOUR WAY OF
THINKING, YOUR LIFE, AND YOUR INCOME FOR THE BETTER!

$15,000 will be sent to you in ONE (1) MONTH GUARANTEED! Very little work, very little investment, and no "products". Forget about work and forget about risk - there is very little of this involved. My program isn't a business or a job; it's a proven money making principle. It's a concept that is so SIMPLE and so INCREDIBLE that it would be hard to make a mistake, even if you tried. I believe in my heart, that this is THE BEST SYSTEM OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES TODAY. It's the shortest and safest way to make this kind of money that I have ever investigated. And it can be repeated over and over again.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

MAIL ONLY TWO (2) LETTERS ABOUT EVERY SIX (6) WEEKS - (JUST 16 LETTERS A YEAR!) THAT'S ALL I DO! ANYONE ELSE RECEIVING MY REPORT AND MATERIALS CAN DO IT TOO!

1. Mail one letter about four sentences long to "Business A" (I'll
give you the actual letter). They will send back to you a very
specific type of information.

2. Put the materials I sent you along with the information from
"Business A" into a large envelope, include my instructions and mail it directly to "Business B". They will take care of everything else for you. No work involved on your part.

Everything will be carefully disclosed to you in precise detailed
steps, clearly, concisely, and in an easy-to-understand manner. I'll send you the facts. Actual working materials, and instructions you need to make money, AT ONCE. Mail just sixteen (16) letters a year and earn up to $180,000 average income per year with this. There is nothing magical about it, it's all "know-how" and anyone, even a high school student, can learn to do this in approximately 30 minutes. You only need to know whom to send the letters to!

THAT'S IT - IT'S THAT EXPLOSIVE!

And....Guess what? You'll be surprised to learn that both "Business A" and "Business B" can be found in most every city in the United States and Canada. This has got to be the most valuable piece of information that money can buy. No more guesswork, no more hassles....nothing but straight easy income. This technique can be used anywhere, by anyone with a tiny bit of ambition. The money will start coming in directly to your home or office in only a matter of days. EVERY PENNY IS YOURS TO KEEP! It all comes in "cold cash", ready for you to spend right now. It's a specific and definite money-making process that will work for you exactly as it's working for me and several others. In fact, this might be the shortest legal way to make money that has ever been invented.

SPEND ONLY TWENTY (20) MINUTES A DAY FOLLOW-UP AT HOME AND DO NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT WATCH THE DOLLARS KEEP COMING IN (INSTEAD OF OUT) FOR A CHANGE!

ABSOLUTELY FOOL-PROOF

This plan will show you how to take in more money in a day, than you now earn in a week....more money in a month, than you now make per year, and more money in a year, than anyone thought possible. Enjoy your life in a way that most people will only dream about. It would stagger one's imagination, while they are making only a fraction of what you will be making by working only part time, at home. Don't worry, the money is always there and ready - enough to create a new lifestyle that lets you live and work as YOU please, anywhere YOU please. It should not interfere with your present job or family life. (Earn money 24 hours a day without stepping out of your home or apartment!)

DOUBLE GUARANTEE!

After receiving and implementing the process described in the manual, "Mail Two Letters and Make $15,000 in One Month" for a two year period, you may return it at that time for DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK. No Questions Asked! No Hassles! No Delays! Just a prompt refund.

TRIPLE  FREE  BONUS

For those people who answered this ad only, we will include,
absolutely FREE, our new directory of over 150 firms that use the
services of Independent Homeworkers. Many of these firms pay up to
$1.00 each just for stuffing envelopes with free postage and supplies. Others offer top pay for mailing letters, assembling catalogs, typing labels, etc. (a $15.00 Value) also FREE, we will include your name and address in our Computer Service which we supply to hundreds of firms that use Homeworkers on a constant basis. They offer top pay and immediate earning. Before long your mailbox will be flooded with homework offers of all kinds (a $15.00 Value). We will also include absolutely FREE our new Mailing List Dealership which pays you 50% Commission from Sales up to $300 each. All three bonuses (Valued at $30.00) are yours FREE just for ordering our program today.

$5,000 SPECIAL GUARANTEE

If you show me an easier, simpler, and more risk free moneymaking
concept that has this much profit potential, I'LL SEND YOU A PERSONAL MONEY ORDER FOR $5,000 (That's Five Thousand Dollars!) Anyone who doesn't believe this system will perform as I say, can pick up an easy $5,000 right here by proving me wrong!! THIS IS THE STRONGEST GUARANTEE YOU  WILL EVER SEE! I wouldn't make an offer like this unless I believed this technique works.

You will make $15,000 in one month exactly as  outlined in my program, $500 average daily profit mailing  just sixteen (16) letters a year and doing ONLY 20 MINUTES average follow-up work a day. If you act now, it will be yours at ONLY a cost of $27.95 plus $2.00 shipping and  handling. With your permission, I'll RUSH this valuable money producing manual to you at my risk. NOT YOURS.

Print & Mail This Order Form To:
Make Checks Payable To:

Dave Mustachi
P.O. Box 772261 - Dept. S
Coral Springs, FL 33077-2261

Okay, send me your entire package "MAIL TWO LETTERS AND MAKE $15,000 IN ONE MONTH". I understand if after receiving and implementing the process described in your manual, I become dissatisfied for any reason, you will honor your money-back guarantee for one full year. On that basis, enclosed is my $27.95 plus $2.00 Shipping & Handling.

OR

PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE

(If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original
check by mail. We will draft up a new check, with the exact
information from your original check that you faxed to us)

Please fax the above order form and check to: 1-954-255-3713.