Corrected Printing of Applied Cryptography Now Available

Wiley has finally published a corrected printing of Applied Cryptography,
2nd ed!!!

They didn't correct everything, only changes that didn't affect page breaks.
Still, I counted over 250 individual corrections.  And under a dozen errors
remaining.  I'm thrilled that they finally did this.

The fifth printing (or greater) is the corrected printing.  To find what
printing you own, turn to page iv (it's opposite the "Contents in Brief"
page).  The last line (under "Printed in the United States of America")
is a series of numbers, counting down from 10.  The lowest number is the
printing.  You have a fifth printing if your last line looks like:

	10 9 8 7 6 5

If you want to buy a fifth printing, you have two options.  One, you can go
to a bookstore and find one.  You can't ask the bookstore to buy a fifth
printing; all he can do is order a copy of the book and hope for the best.
I believe that the fourth printing is sold out (in softcover, at least),
but I cannot be sure.

The other option is to buy it from me.  I have a large supply of fifth
printings that I will sell at the usual 15% discount:

	softcover - $42.00
	hardcover - $59.00

Postage is as follows:

	surface to US - $3.00
	air to US - $5.00
	Canada - $5.00
	surface elsewhere - $5.00

Contact me if you want airmail overseas.  It's expensive.

Cheers,
Bruce

* Bruce Schneier            2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,002,000,
* Counterpane Systems       000,000,000,000,000,000,002,000,000,002,293
* [email protected]  The last prime number...alphabetically!
* (612) 823-1098            Two vigintillion, two undecillion, two
* 101 E Minnehaha Pkwy      trillion, two thousand, two hundred and
* Minneapolis, MN  55419    ninety three.
* http://www.counterpane.com