Re: Pro-Crypto Arguments

Such was the thrust of my question posed to the Senate hearings via netcast:
"Is secret speed protected speech"

For if not, then it is a simple matter by extension to require that all
communications be in the lingua franca of the listener, obviously
preposterous.

The respondent seemed to think that 'secret speech' is protected, but
obviously there are counterarguments.