Re: Disinformation in L.A.

[email protected] (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
> > There will be a few unfortunate explosions in the world over the next few
> > years so I'm sure Tim is just hoping for a beneficial target selection.
>
> Duncan, it is doubtful that there is any member of this mailing list, at
> least of those whom I have seen posting, who will dare to raise his fat
> ass and blow something up.

A good friend of mine used to be a gun-toting Black Panther in the days
of his youth.  Now he figured the U.S. ain't worth it and lives in the
Carribean.

By the way, here's a good idea for a cypherpunks project: use Adam's
prototype eternity server to place some bomb-making instrctions all
over the Web and Usenet.

Does anyone here know chemistry, besides Jim Bell, who's busy? Someone
should update the Anarchist's Cookbook.

I bet the NCSA folks are kicking themselves for missing the opportunity
to have Jim Bell speak at InfoWarCon 96 :-)

---