Kent's government spin...

Kent Crispin, assuming that others on the list are not capable
of understanding what someone posts unless he explains it, wrote:

> And Tim did *explictly advocate* the assasination of government
> officials:
> "Chiles and his co-conspirators should be shot for high crimes against
> the Constitution.  After Clinton, Freeh, Kerrey, and the other
> traitors."

  The punishment for high crimes against the Constitution is
execution, which differs from assassination.
  It seems to me that those most worried about government criminals
being punished for their crimes are those participating in those
activities while trying to justify or downplay them.

  Kent, why don't you start a thread explaining how important it
is for government to feel free to imprison grandmothers for
plugging other people's parking meters without fearing retribution
from those who don't wish for their government to place them in a
cage like an animal for plugging parking meters?
  (You could start by explaining that we need to protect our prison-
based economny, in the interests of a strong GNP.)
  I think this would be a good project to display to everyone the
type of mentality that you represent.

TruthMonger