Re: unsafe SAFE:

I believe Courtney got it wrong. Isn't it Pro-CODE that has the Info Board
provision? See:

  SEC. 6. INFORMATION SECURITY BOARD.

   (a) INFORMATION SECURITY BOARD TO BE ESTABLISHED- The Secretary shall
       establish an Information Security Board comprised of
       representatives of agencies within the Federal Government
       responsible for or involved in the formulation of information
       security policy, including export controls on products with
       information security features (including encryption). The Board
       shall meet at such times and in such places as the Secretary may
       prescribe, but not less frequently than quarterly. The Federal
       Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. App.) does not apply to the Board
       or to meetings held by the Board under subsection (d).

-Declan