Videocrypt/Videocrypt2 any cryptanalytic results?

Has any progress been made in cryptanalysing the algorithms used in the
european Videocrypt and Videocrypt2 standards used to encrypt satellite
broadcasts?

Particularly, is there any information I can obtain about the protocols,
the data communicated between the decoder and card, and the algorithm itself.

I am looking at the possibility of a new version of the "season" card
simulator software created some time ago, which is now obselete, which
used to be used against videocrypt broadcasts...