Re: Public Key Break Paper

Phillip M. Hallam-Baker wrote:

> >I just took a brief look at it, (thanks for forwarding, Lucky),
> >and it's pure crap-ola.
>
> As a meta-point any securirty person knows that employees and
> ex-employees are the most serious security risks. Its not exactly
> unknown for someone to go nuts and then come out with loony
> paranoid theories.

  Whenever I see the dying embers of the spam debate being blown
to life (along with similar non-issues), I wonder what the disinfo
artists are trying to distract me from.
  I don't have to wonder too hard, however, since I can always
count on the usual suspects to step forward and pooh-paah whatever
they don't want anyone to look at too closely.

  Anything Phill casts aspersions on has to be worth checking out:
   http://jya.com/snlhit.htm

TrafficMonger