Re: FW: Anonymous Remailers

First off, Roger, you need to find better _quoting_ software for your
replies, or explicity add "begin quote" and "end quote" markers, as some
folks are forced to do. And/or set your word wrap to a standard 70-78
columns. I found it hard to tell my own comments from your added comments,
and this only because I was able to recognize my own words! No doubt others
simply gave up and pressed the "D" key on your reply.