Re: Enough of this shit already!

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Bill Frantz <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > At 8:10 AM -0700 5/13/97, Ray Arachelian wrote:
> >
> > >Agreed.  While I will restrain my oppinions of our unfriendly KOTM with a
> > >doctorate from the KGB, I'm tired of these spams.  Yes, they include the
> > >ones that IMHO come from Vulis, the ones to which Graham replies, the
> > >anonymous ones that reply to Graham, the permutations of them that
> > >spam Toto, and these.  :(
> >
> > IMHO these spams are the reason people have been leaving the list, not the
> > political discussions (Perry excepted).
>
> Good. People who can't set up a mail filter don't belong on a technical list.

As many people before me have pointed out, this is not a list (nor should
it be one) which is subscribed to only by 'technical' people.

> It should be posted, but perhaps not on this list. bombpunks?

Set up some ML software on reliable server and I'll subscribe.

Stokely Boast                                    [email protected]
Client/Server and RDBMS Consulting                Beacon Design Group Inc
PGP Id/Print: 5FD48D11 / B2 49 6C 7D 18 AC CA FB  0E 17 E5 97 6C 11 6C E7