Re: Disinformation in L.A.

> Dan White committed suicide, after a while.  He probably died sooner than
> the state could have killed him, with appeals and all.  Anyway, Feinstein
> has had a fair amount of first hand experience with gun violence -- more
> than most people on this list.  Her stand on gun control is probably the
> most principled and honest one she has made.

He committed suicide in Oct 1985, after being released in Jan 1985.

Gun control wouldn't have stopped Dan White.  He was a former cop.

rgds-- TA  ([email protected])
I don't speak for the Federal Reserve Board, it doesn't speak for me.
pgp fingerprint: 10 49 F5 24 F1 D9 A7 D6  DE 14 25 C8 C0 E2 57 9D