Re: Civil Disobediance

At 10:24 AM -0800 5/16/97, [email protected] wrote:

>I worry about the government about the same as I worry about the people
>who will be the barbarians when the government fails (or those who already
>are ignoring government - There are some locations I have a risk of being
>shot if I go).  If government has any purpose, it is to protect me from
>barbarians, which is something they are failing at.  If they can't or
>won't do so, why do I need government?

The barbarians are already inside the gate, at least here in the United
States. When rioters can burn down a major part of a major city, as in
L.A., and those defending their property are defined as "armed militia
members" and "Korean extremists," and when the Police Commission finally
admits that they hired a black as Police Chief to forestall further riots
by the "rioters of color," we know we've been invaded by the barbarians.

My solution: Take those who burned stores and looted supermarkets, give
them a quick and fair trial, and, if convicted, hang them at the nearest
major intersection. And give medals to the Koreans who shot "da niggaz"
(the name they choose to call themselves--something is might strange when
whites are castigated for even occasionally using the "N-word" while the
bruthas call each other niggaz and hoes and listen to "Niggaz with
Attitude" (NWA) on their boom boxes.).

I have no problems with blacks, greens, yellows, oranges, or violets who do
their own thing. But when they demand that I hire them when I don't want
to, or that I promote based on quotas of various racial sorts, or when they
rampage ad burn down neighborhoods, and when self-defense is outlawed, then
I react by reaching for my assault rifles.

(Next time you're asked to report your race on the Racial Klassification
Forms at the gun store, or your employer, or in the next census, report
that you are black. Under the Racial Purity Laws of 1968, anyone who is
more than 1/16th black is officially of the Negroid persuasion. And since I
have no idea what my ancestors back then were, or whom they were screwing,
who's to say I'm not Negroid? Let the Racial Police challenge me to prove
my Aryan bloodlines! We defeated the Germans so we could institute the same
racial laws they had.)

--Tim May