From the orphan folder

Sometimes one finds amazing stuff in the orphan folder.
What the heck is "industry.dm.com"?  All the boxes in
the dm.com domain have Russian names. Must be a typo.

Moral: use PGP.

>From [email protected]  Fri May 16 16:15:33 1997
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 16:14:31 -0400
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected] (Keith Tinkler)
Subject: trying your address

--========================_19208278==_

problem

I was sorry to lose you just as you were getting your clitoris out and into
view - I presume the network daemons got you? In any case I was going to
ask you to rub it hard to an orgasm while we were in dcc and thought about
the cyber caning I gave you and the real one I would like to give you. So,
I hope you took it upon yourself to do that anyway. What sort of cane was
it? - thick (less liable to break skin) - long - that your friend used? If
we meet ever - maybe I will write a story - have you read it as I described
- and cane you hard for infractions. After each stroke you will get a
minute to recover equilibrium - then its open season on your rump again
(you have no idea how perfectly delicious your bottom sounds to me!). Mind
you it isn't punishment for a masochist!!! But we would both enjoy it.

It was wonderful to discover someone as open and willing as you were -
there seem to be a number of closet masochists on the spanking channels!
but many are very prissy and don't want sex with their spanking - woe
betide you if you touch their privates - or even allude to them or the
aromas arising. Its hard to remember now - that I "took you" over from
Spandex... (or whatever his name was). I think you don't mind exhibitionism
either?

There is only room for one story in this email - I have found attachements
- even text ones - get garbled more and more these days. I'd rather dcc but
that fell through today. However, I have attached another text file - try
to open it and let me know if you can.

Critical

*********************
The lady is for caning

If you were here with me now this is what I'd do. After dark you'd strip in
the house. Slightly heeled sandals. Its a warm night. I'd walk you down
through the woods which compose most of our lot, 200 yards with a
flickering torch playing its narrow yellow beam on your pale nakedness, to
the path that runs by the river. We'd walk along that to a secluded glade
400 yards away. There is plenty of light from the urban lights reflected
from the clouds, and enough wind in the trees to swallow noises. Along the
way you would select a suitable willow from a fresh stand. Strip it with my
pocket knife. Test it for sound and flexibility. Pronouce it ideal. We
walk, I test it. I watch your nervous walk. Your bottom has a mind of its
own. Here we are. A fallen trunk, stripped bare of bark, a fitting match
for you. Tied to it. Along it. A long strap round the trunk and your waist.
Wrists bound above your head, along the trunk. Legs slightly apart, either
side of the trunk, tied to pegs already hammered in the ground. Bottom
pristine, pouch dampening, what a sight, what a precious moment of truth:
for you - the audacious submission of your body; - for me the enjoyment of
the fragile perfection of its contours. There is no hurry. The Lady is for
caning. Hard and slowly. Perhaps even harder, and even more slowly. But not
yet. I want to see you moving from the sheer thought of it. Of what is
coming. For long minutes I caress your torso, stroking with the cane.
Trailing the tip along the backbone. Teasing the cleft of your bottom,
between your legs, the insides of your thighs. .... Another time you will
strapped down on your back, with your legs wide, wide apart. Those adorable
inner thighs. Buts that to be another time, another time ... another place.
Back to work. I must touch you with my fingers. My finger indents the line
of a cane print across that round offering. Its drying. I rewet it. That is
where the first one will come. I whisper that. A conspiratorial whisper. A
secret between you and me. Perhaps you will be able to remember that. A
memorable place. The crease. Where lovers spank hardest lest lovers forget
the hardness of their love. You'll remember five in the crease. Each time
you sit. I mention this, another secret. In the next few days the heat will
get to you. The heat of the climate, the heat of the cane. You'll want to
sit and drink in the air conditioning. A short skimpy dress. No pants, no
bra. Proud nipples, stiff in the cool air. A blazing seat on cool vinyl
seats. Every move an echo of agony. I'm getting to you for I see you
squirming. Its a rhythm I recognize. The way the buttocks move. The
undulation. Someone is feeling sexy. Yes, my fingers wet. Smear it along
the crease. Remember the crease? Whats coming there? I ask you. You do
remember, I can see that. Good, good. Your memory was something that needed
working on. You didn't say as much, but I could see. And your aversion to
cock-sucking was another. But lets not get distracted. I can see you still
remember about the crease. It seems to interest you. Time to reinforce the
learning. No time like the present.
ONE....FIVE. All in the crease. Just one mark. That waist strap works well,
your waist is tight, your bottom mobile, very mobile and perfectly
tempting. And now ..... TEN ... FIFTEEN ... TWENTY ....and so on. Hard,
very hard. The wind carries the noises, various away (or are you better
trained now?) Well-spaced in time so the pain can build to a crescendo. And
you'll like the pattern, all over your bottom. Quite fussy about that
aren't you? You won't know the final count. You never do, do you? Not
unless I tell you. Quite right. I'd be at fault if you did. You're sobbing
just a little. Come, its over, sweet cane lover. I kiss the crests of your
printed cheeks and untie you. A pained walk, my arm round your bare waist.
Our other hands clasped tightly. Just a long minute along the crunchy path
I turn us about, pivoting on my left leg. I can feel you quivering with
real terror, quivering with the horror of anticipation as I walk you back
to that trunk. Astride it again. Tied just as tightly. This time your arms
down, tied underneath the trunk. Posterior blazing. Now it is about to
explode. I stroke the curves with the cane. Ripples of fire shiver that
taut derri=E8re. Do you remember the crease? Don't worry I shall remind you.
Splash. Some cooling water. And now, time for ignition. You know exactly
where. You haven't forgotten. ONE. A very satisfying shriek. AM I hard. I
walk round and show it to you. You don't like to suck cocks I remember. I
shouldn't dream of forcing you. I'm not like that. TWO. Ohhhh, the obvious
agony. Your pussy is wet, I can see the glistening outer folds. Your cheeks
are very splayed, it shows prettily, but those cheeks are full enough to
protect it. I get behind you and just touch the sopping lips with myself,
rubbing along the slot. My tip, the bulging hood, is soaking. I get off and
go round to show you. I know you're distracted. I tell you it is your own
juice. I think you know, but you ARE very distracted, eyes wet, your chest
heaving as well as it can against the old bare log. It must be rough on
those delicious B-cup globes I adore. A little squashed and aching I
imagine. Reminder time. THREE in the crease. And to be sure you remember,
=46OUR. I dip my chip again at leisure, a little deeper, and show it you
again. I AM very thoughtful. I believe I saw a flicker of interest.
Academic of course for you don't suck cocks. Your dip on my stick. The
things people do. But back to basics. You ARE such a purist - restraint, a
bare bottom, a hand-picked rattling cane, and the decisions left to me.
Back again to pain of the cane. FIVE. Your posterial agility in restraint
is amazing. The rising wind swallows your high pitched comments and cools
your bottom. SIX. Another very deep dip, and my you are hot inside. And
wet. I display it to you again. This time so close you could ... my
goodness you do!!! And I thought you didn't like ....? I love it of course,
and I soon show you I do. Ahh, that surprised you a little. If you are
nauseated it doesn't show. BUT I'm almost forgetting, I'd hate you to think
I was too distracted to provide your needs, SO, now thats over, back to
basics. SEVERAL MORE, slowly and frightenly crisp, because the Lady, what a
lady, IS for caning.
The cane lover is untied again. The long slow wobbly walk home, wet-eyed
and sobbing.  I'm tempted to take you back again, but I don't. Once more my
arm round your bare waist. Our other hands clasped tightly. For all the
world two lovers. One nude, very well-caned and weeping. A cyclist passes
in the gloom. A little surprised at your nudity I shouldn't wonder, but
she's past us so fast she'll just think we've fallen out. Up the slope. I
light your way flashing the torch up between your legs. We both know I'm
looking at your prints. Into the house. Onto the bed. Face down. Stiff
bolster under your hips. Ankles tied to a spread bar. Just to be sure. Your
worn leather sandals will do to re-chauff=E9e the cheeks. They may have
cooled down a little during the walk back. A few dozen really quickly while
I hold you hands together behind your back. First one cheek. Then the
other. Some final friendly ones across the crest. Squeals and more tears.
I expect you'll stay that way when I've untied your ankles! And now,
finally, my rod and comforter. Doesn't that feel good. All night long. My,
my, you aren't at all modest, are you, when you've taken? YOU'LL DO
ANYTHING! I do like that.

--========================_19208278==_

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)

:%8&LBA*cEfePGfKPFQ9849K8!&4&@&4dG(Kd!3!!!%"6!!!"8"T&5@iJB5"SEh4
PE#"cEfePGfKPFQ80$9GP)'ePCA3JD@iJB@iJCAK`C@jcDACP)'*KFL!Y)(4SC5"
cEh*d)%NRE5"cBf&bC@3JFh4TCQBJG'mJCfmJD@jdEb"LC@0KGA0P)'Pd)'0[Fh4
c)#3f)'C[FL"K)'*PCA)X)'&ZC#"LC@PZCb"K)%aKEQ0KFfKTFQ8JE@&Z)%NRE5"
dD@GSG#"hDA4S)'ej)'*bBA0c,#"KEQ3JG'KP)(GTEQ8RFb"ZEb"MD'9KF'9b)#d
J55"NEfiRG#"cC@8JGfKj)(4SCANJFfK[G@aN)'eKDf8JG'KKG#"YG@0S)("bEfC
TG#iJ3R9d)(4[C'&j)'Pc)'%JFh"PBfPKE#"[Bf0KFfP[ELiJ55GY)'4bCA0cC@3
JBA-JGf9XE#"KFb"*)'0KEL!Y)("bCA4dH5"[FQ4TEQ&bH5"dD'&d)'Pc)(4[)(0
KH5!Y)(4SC5"LBA*YB@iJE'p[Dh-JC'phEL"KG#"YC5iJ8'9bD'&`Fb"dD'8JBQ&
bE@&TC#"TFb"YEh*P)(0jEA"KG'KPG'PM,L"*)'0KEL"XEfpV)(*PB@aXH5"aG@P
dC5"REfpN,#"LGA3JEANJE'&cG#"cG@Pd)(GKFb!N-M!JE'&cG#"jC@&b)'CbEfd
J+'pQ)'&XE#"`E'&MCA-T)(4SC5"#E(9P)%e[EfiJBfa[G'KTEQFJFh4[FQ8JD@i
JG'phEL!Y)(4SC5"UEfYP)'Pc)'aeBfYTE(NJE'pcG#"[EL"YH5"QB@eTE(NZ)#"
8D'8JFh9TG#"LC@C[FQ8JG'KKG#"hBA-JBQpeCfKd)'PZ)$%j0c-X)'*PBf&eFf8
JEANJGfPQC5"bC@CeFf9N)(4[)'G[)(4[)%j[FR4S)%&YCA*TBf%JGfPdD#"YC5"
eEQaPFh-J55"LEh9RD(3JEfjP)5%K)5"**fdJFQ&YBQaTEQFJBA*PELGd)%NX)'P
d)'eeFh3JBQ8JEQ9bGQpeFfjPFh-X)'eKDfPZCb"YC5"REb"[EL"cEbiJ55"NEb"
cEb"hB@jd)(4[)("XC@&cC5"eFb"LEh4S,Jd09'KP)'*KFL"SBA-JBQ9PEL"MD'p
cC@iJCQpb)'PdFb"cC@eT,A"bDACKG'8JFf9YD5eMDA*MG@aKFL"LEfpdD(-J,5"
ZEh3JCAKKBh4XH5"ME'pcC@3X)'*eG#"K)("PFR0[EL"MB@iJD'PNC5"K)'aTG(4
XC5!Y)'pb)'%JE'PdG'aP)("PFR0[EL"MB@iJD'PNC5iJ3R9d,#"jEh8JBA*PEY9
d)'%JE'PdG'aP)("PFR0[ELi0$8NJFf&TC#"hC5"YC@9d,#"LGA3JD@iJCQ&MG#"
*)'&Y)(GKDA4TEQFJCQpb)(P[G5"dEb"PER4PFL`JG'&XE#`JC@aPCf&ZG#"KEQ3
JC'9fBA0dBA4TEQFZ)%%JF(*[CQ9cFfP[EQ&X)(G[E@&Z,#"MEfjQD@4PER3X)'&
LE'8X)'&ZC#"[EQ8JD'&bC'aj)'4KFQ8JE@9ZG'P[EL"TG#"TEL"dD'9cC5"`Bb"
NBAPc)#dJB5"LC@&eG'PQG@`JGfpYB@iX)'&ZC#"jEh8JDfj[Gb"TG#iJ9'KP)(*
PFh3JEfBJG'KP)(*[EfdX)(0`BA*cC@aj)'PZD'&LDA4PC#"TG#"TFb"dFR9P,#"
VEQphFb"TG#iJ@@pe)(GTE'`JC@jdCA)X)(4SCANJGfPXE#"XEfpV,#"KEQ3JG'K
PH5"hD@aX)'&XE#"hB@jd)(P[G5!Y)(4[)'T[D@iJG'KPE5"KG#"dD'8JGQ9bH5"
XC@&cG#`JBR9d)(4SCA*P)'&bC5"NBA*VCA)JG'K[G@GSG(-JG'p[,#"KEQ3JCAC
PFRP[EQ8JDfj[Gh-JDA3Z)%pZBf8JH@pe)'eTCfKd)'KKGQ8JBR*TC'aPC#"KG#"
dD'8JG'K[G@GSG#"[CL"dD'9Y)'4PFfPbD@jR)(P[G5"cEb"XCAGNE(NJ,5"ZEhF
JH@pe)(*PGQ9X)'PZ)(P[GA)JFh4bC@jRG'JZ)&P[GA)JBR9cD@jPFh-JC(*PFh-
JFh9TG#`JC'&bDb"RFQ9j,fGbC@9Z)'&ZC#"YGA4PC#"TEL"K)'0[E'peFL`JE'p
[Dh-JBA-JG'K[G@GS)'Pd)(GKFb"`B@PZG'9N)(9`EfiJH@pe,L"&GQ9bHA4SD@j
R)'CXEhGc)'9iFA9TFfPdC@aj)'PZG'mJF'aKBf8JGfPdD#"jEh9b)'a[EQFJE'9
RFb"KEQ3JFfaPEQ4PFL"KEQYXCA-JB@jN)(GbDA0dFb"QE'phD@jR)'&XE@pcG#"
dEb"`EfPZG(-JEfBJD@jQD@jTG(NJ,LiZ$3eCEh8JC'mJC@jdCA)JGfPdD#"jEh9
b)("XBA0dD@-JBfpKG#"QEfaNC@3JEhCPFL"jEh9b)'&bE5`JG'KPH5"NEb"XEfp
V,#"KEQ3JH@pe)("KFQ&NC5"QEh)JG'KPE5"hDA4S)'%JC'PcG'&ZG#"XEfpV,#"
cC@9VD@jR)(4SBA3JGfKTBfJJH@pe)'YZEhFJH@pe)'eeFh3JCQPZC#iJ@@pe)'C
TEQ3JE@8X)'PdFb"PBA0j,#"QEh)JH@pe)'YZEhFJGfKPFQ8JG'mJE'p[Db`JBR9
d)(P[G5"YB@YP)'%JE@9KE#"[CL"TG#"QEh)JG'KPE5"TEQ0XG@4TEQFJBA0VD@j
R)'&d)(4SC5"LBA)Z)&4SC5"LBA*YB@iJG'&VCA-JB@iJCAPPCR9X)'&ZC#"jEh8
JE'9KEL"QEh*hBA*N)'pfCA)JG'KP)'*KFL"cEb"dD'&d)'PdFb"eF(GKFQ3JF(*
PFh0eFQ8JEfiJH@peFL"QDA*Y)'*bC@&cG(-JDA-JCACTC'9ZG#iJ3@jN)(P[GA)
JFR9YF#!Y)(0eDA3YBfaKC#"[FL"ZEh3J,5"MB@jZEh3JD'PNC5"TG(-JF'aeEA"
PC#e[GA3JF(*[GQpMBA4TEfiZ)%&ZC#"dD'9j)'9KG#"jEh8JB@aX)(9`,L"#GA3
JH@pe)'0[E@8JG'mJE@8Z)%NJCh*PCA3JH@pe,#"KFfXJB@CdCA)JH@peFL"NBAN
JB@jN)'KKEQ3JH@pe)(4[)(P[GA)JFf9KG#iJ@@pe)(*PE@&bDb"[EL"dD'8JBfp
YD@jR)(*KD@jcG'pbE5iJ5A3JB@aX)'a[EfYc)(0[)'*eFfPZCA0c)'aTDf8Z)%N
JEh*NCA)JH@peFL"NFQPZDb`JBR9d)(P[G5"hD@aX)'j[G#"NFQPZDb"K)'a[G#i
J3@iJBA"PFQPdD@BX)'%JCfaKFh-JEh)JF'9bD'&`Fb"dGfmJEfBJCQPZC5"hD'P
dC5"hD@jP,#"KEQ3JG'KP)'aTFA9PFL!Y)'&S)(GPE'`X)(4SBA3JGfPXE#"LC5"
dB@YPEL"TEL"`G@*TBb`JEQpd)'PZ)("eBQaTBbiJ3@jN)(GP)(GKER3JG'mJBQ8
JGf9XE#"KGf&bC5"[CL"[GA*cC@afCA-Z)&P[G5"cDA3JBfa[Ff8JG'mJE@8X)'p
eFL"SC@&NFb"LC@jN)(4[Cf9dD'9b)'C[FL"dD'9bC5"TFb"LGA0TEQ9cFb"dEb"
dFQ&ZFf&MG#iJ55"dB@YP)(4SC5"cE'P`)'pQ)("KF'9b)'&ZC#"hFQPdC5"cC@0
bCA4XH5"[EL"TG#iJ9f8JF'aKBf8JDA3JEh9d)'pQ)(*PB@0S,L"CEh8JF(9XE#"
[GA3JB5"MEfPZ,L"*)(4[Fh-JDA3X)(P[G5"MB@aX,#"SC@&NFb`JDA3JCQ&XE(-
X)(P[G5"cG'PQE'8JB5"RBA0`,L"*)(*PB@0S)'C[FL"dD'8JF'&`CA)Z)&GPE'`
X)(GPE'`K)5"8D'8JFh4KFR3JEfBJB@iJD@jdCA*PFh4TEQFJEQPRD(3Z)&0[)'e
eBfJJG'&XDb"[EL"PE@&TE#`JC'PcBh9cFfPZCb"cBf9ZBA*TEh-X)'aTE@PdFb`
JEh9b)'K[F'9c,#"[GA)JCQ9KFR-J,5"LGA3JEQph)(4SCA*P)(GTE'`JBQ8JB@0
dD@pZ,Li0$8Pd)'a[EfYPC#"XD@YP)'&Z)'PZG'9bCA0dD@jR)'9fC@jTEQFJB@K
PB@3Z)%4bB@eKG'PM)'PbEfjj,L"8D'9bCG9c)'%JFh4[FQdJBR*PGfPZCb"[GA4
cD@4P,#"dD'8JFfYTCA-JBA*P)'4KFQYPEQPZCb"`FQ9YBA4eFQ9XH5iJ9'KKG09
c)'0[ER4TEQ9ZG'&X)%j[FR4S)%&YCA*TBf%JCQpb)(P[G5iJ9'KP)(*KEQ4[E5"
`C@jZH5"`FQ9ND@0dEh)JD'&c)("bC@4TBh4PC#"jEh8JD'&N)'j[)("KER4TCA-
JEfiX)'&ZC#"TG#"hBA-JFQPRD(3Z)&P[G5"SB@3JG'mJF'&j)(4SC5"QEh*QC@P
d)#dJGh*TG(4PEL"[EL"dD'8JF'&`CA)Z)%Pd)(0KD@3JdRP[G5"YGA0d)'aPBAC
P)(4SC5"bEfpY)'jKDf9N)'&`BA*d)'CbEfdJH@peFL"MEf&d)'&ZC#"jEh9b)(0
SEf9c,Y-J3@iJD@jdCA*PFh4TEQFJBfKKE'aPEQGP)'C[FL"jEh8K)%&ZC#"dD'8
JBfpKG#"hBA-JB5"cC@eT,@p`BA&eC5"`E'&cG'PM)'eKBfPZG'pcD#!Y)'&c)'P
ZFh4bG@0dC@3Z)&0dD@aX)%NJG'&VC5"dD'8JEh"`Eh*dG@jTG(NJG'mJBfKPBfX
Z)&P[G5"SBACP)(4[)(0dB@jN)(9`)(GSD@aP)%NJFfaTC'8JEANJD'&ZC#"eF#"
jEh9b)'aPCb"SEh0P,#"[GQ9b)(4SC5"bD@dJG'mJG'KP)'*KFQ8JFfYTEL`JB@j
N)(0XEhGXH5"eF#`JGA!X)(9`)(4SC5"cD@aVH5"hBA*Y)(0VD@iJG@jdD@`JG'K
P)(4TF(-JEfBJEANJCQPZCf9bFb"dEh9MD#"jEh9b)'PZEQ9b)'aTF(-JB@jN)'0
[EQCTFQdJH@peFL"cG'&dC@ePER3Z)&P[G5"KFQ8JB@abC@&NH5"NB@e`,Jd055"
NEb"LC@aTCACP)(P[G5"SBACP)'CXGA0SC@3JB5"XDA4dE'8X)'&ZC#"dD'8JBQ&
bE@&Z)'0[E@9c)'*j)(4[)(0PC5"TCL"hC5"ZC@9N)(*PCQPXE(-X)'C[FL"SC5"
dD'peCfKd)(P[G5"hB@jdC@3JFfpYCA4SD@jR,L"1Eb"dD'&ZDh-X)'*eG#"cEfe
P)'e[FQ8JER9dFb"hEh9XC#"LC5"ZD@0P,L")CG9c)'G[D@jR)'pQCL"NGA4j,#"
dD'8JCfPbE#"hD@aX)(0PC5"dEb"TG#iJ8h4TE'`X)(P[G5"SBACP)'j[)("KER4
TCA-JEfiJFfmJG'KKG(-JEfjP)'PdC@dJEQpd)(4[)(G[FR*j)'&LEh9d)5%K$3e
CEh8JG'&VC5"aG@PMDb"KBh4TEfiJEfiJEfjP)'PdC@dJ,5"dD'8JCh*[GA!JEfB
JE@9Z)(GSEb"SB@3JCAPPC#"jEh8JFfmJFQ&fC@j[GA0XH5"KFQ8JBf&XE'9N)'P
Z)(4[)'4TEQjPFL"KEQ3JG'KPFQ8JDA-JEQpTFf8JB@jN)'0[E@e[G'P[EL"KFb"
dD'9j)'aPBACP,L"*)(G[EY9d)(0KH5"dD'9j)'KKGQ8JCQpbCfpdG'9Z)(P[G5!
Y)'Pd)'PcEY9d)(4SBA3JC@&cH5`JBR9d)(4SCANJBA*P)'9KFfPXH5"NDA0dFQ&
MG'9N,#"LEfPcG'9bEh9c,#"`E'&ZEQPZCb"dEb"LEh*P)'9KBfJJEh4SCA)JGfP
dD#"cB@aPFb"MEfjaG@9cG(-JB@jN)(4SCANJBA*P)'CKBfPZCb"KGf&j)'CbEfd
JGA-Z)&4SC5"LEfpdD#"TFb"SD@GS)'*KBfYPC#`JG'KP)(0PBA4c)'a[Gb`JH@p
e)(0XD@4P)(0TC'9hBAPc)'&hBANJCR*[E5"dD'8JFQpeEQ3JG'&LE'8JG'mJCfP
fC5"jEh9bFf9XCL"cF'&MC5"KEQ3JFA9TBfYXH5"eEQ*eG(4[EL"jEh9b)(4[F#"
KEQ3JG'&VC5"TG#"[CQBJG'mJFQ9fC@&X)(P[GA*cC@aQ)#dJDR9cG#"LFQ%YBfa
KC#"KBQpfC5"dD'8JGf&TFh3J,5"K)'GXEh*TEh9c)(0TCfKd,#"KEQ3JEfjP)(4
SBA3JD@e`FQpfCA-JGfKPEL"jEh8JFQ9YEhCP)'Pd,L"1DA"`E'9c)'a[EQFJB@j
N)'KKFQ3JGfPdD#"ZCA*fEh9c)(0MBA*P)'&ZC#"K)'4PFfPbC5"dEb"LC5"eFf9
N,L"-BA4PFL"*)(0SB@aX)(GKER3JG'K[Ff8JEQP`F'aPFbiJ55"cD'peE'3JE'p
fC5"K)'jTF("XCA-YCAPP)(CTCAFJEfBJG'KP)(9ZDACPFR0P,L"@CA*j)(&eD@0
VE(NJH@pe)(0XDA!JG'KP)'*eFfPZCA0c)(0eDA3JG'p`)'pZ)'&ZC#"bC@*eG(4
[ELiJ6fjP)'pQ)(4SC5"XEh9N)'ePEL"RE'&ZBf9c)'*KBfXJ,5"KEQ3JD'8JFf9
PFb"jEh9b)'CeE'`JBQ&bC5"LFQ9KFh4c)'C[FL"K)'*bD@9Q)'e[E@9ZG#"TEL"
dD'8JE'&bCf8JE@PbFQpb)'p`F'pcDA4P,L"CEh8JD'&fC@l9G#"cC@9Z)(4SC5"
YDA*bEh)Z)%NJFf9P)'KTE5"NFQp`)'p`C@iJD'Pc)'e[GA4S,#"SC5"dGA*ZFb"
dEb"SDA-JCR*TC@jNFb`JBR9d)(4SCAR9GQ8JC'9`BA*dC@3Z)&GTE'`JG'KPH5"
LC@aTCACP)'KTE6mJ5'8JE'p[Dh-JB@GKD@iX)(P[G5"KFQ8JC'9MC@jd,#"QE(9
cD'9N)'*eG#"NC@0PER3X)'&ZC#"XEfpVD@jR)'&d)'eP)(GTG'JJFh"KFQYXD@j
R)'9jCA-Z)&P[G5"KFQ8JF'aPBA0PC#"hDA4S)(P[GA*cC@aQ,L"*)(0PC5"hD(N
JH@pe)'&bC5"REfpN)'&d)(P[GA)JDQpL,L"4G@PMDb"dD'PZDfPZCb`J55"KC'e
TG#iJ9'KP)'*KFQeKD@3JFf&h)(P[G5"dEfmX)(0SC5"hBA-JBfaPBA*TEQFJG'K
P)(4KBQaPFb"KEQ3JBf&eCfKd)'&XE@pcG#"dD'8JFf&YC5"KEQGXC5`JBR9d)'C
[FL"XEfjRCA)Z)%NJFf9P)'KPFL"`FQPfBA4P)'GbD@iZ)%4TFf0bCA4TEfiX)(0
SC5"SBA-JE'9KFQjd,#"LFQPZCh-JBQPRCf9b)(4TF(-Z$3e8D'8JBQ&bE@&TC#"
MEfePFb"hDA4S)'&ZEh4SCA)JC(*TEQXJCQpb)(P[G5iJdNpbC'9bC@3JBRNJEfj
P)'pQ)(4SC5"RC@jdE'9YC@iJG'KKG#"UGA0d)'aPCR3X)%eKe@dZdb"*)(4SB@j
V)'KPFLiJ3R9d)(GP)'*[G'JJ)'YZEhFJGf8JFfK[G@aNEY9d)(4[G@0S)'Pd,L"
1Eh3JBQ9MBA9cC5"[CL"SEhFJDA3JGf&c)'9KFQjPC#iJ6QmX)'TeFh3JBQ9MBA9
cC5"hC5"LEh4S)(GTFfJJG'mJBQ8JE@&TEQaj)(0[BQ9b,#"XEfpcC5`JBR9d)(0
[BQ9b,#"QEh)JG'KP)'a[EQFJG'9KFfPZCb"PGQ9ZD@jR)'&ZC#"dD'8JEQ&VC@3
JEQPRD(3JB@KPB@3Z)&GP)'aPBACP)'Pd)'pZ)(4SC5"dB@*XC5iJ5A3JEf0MGA*
c)(4[)'eP)(P[G5"YD@GSG#"MD'p[Ff8JG'mJFh"TE'`JDA3JBA-JB@iJCAKMGA0
P,Jd0@@pe)'&bC5"KBfKTEQFJCQpb)'%JDfPcFb`JB@jN)%NJB@dJG'p[,L"AC5"
XC@&Z)(4[Gf&bC(-JC@&MD#"[G'KPFL"KEQ3JFfKKFQ8JEfjP,L"2GA)JGQ9bH5"
QDA*cG#iJ5A4c)'&YBATTEQFX)(P[GG9fC5"bC@e[GQ9N)(P[GA)JBR*K)'PZ)'C
bEfjd)'pQ)'eP,#"KEQ3JE'9d)'eP)(4[G@0S)(P[GA)JF(9cFhNX)'*eG#"hC5"
SBACPEY9d)'YTFh0PC#iJ4'9ZG@4TEQFJH@peFR0PE'BJCQpb)'eP,L"(C@jdE(N
X)'aTF(-JG'KPEL"dEfjRG@9c,#"XDA4dE'8JCAK`E'pbBA4TEfjc,#"dD'9Z)(G
TG'KNFQ&hB@`Z)&4SCA*P)'Pc)'j[)'KeFR*j,L""Fb"hC5"`BA*d)(P[G5"LC@F
JE@8JG'mJFQ9YEhCP)(P[GA)JF'&ZG(NYD'pcC5iJ55"VEQph)'PdFb"[EQaj)(4
SD@GS)'aPEQGdD#iJ@@pe)(0TG#"hDA4S)("KFR4PC#"XC@Gc,#"*)(*PB@0S)(9
`)'&ZC#"KEQ3JBQ9RD@iJG'mJC@&cC5"dD'9Y)'4[GfiZ)&P[G5"XC@&Z)(4[Gf&
bC(-JE@8JG'mJC@eLFQ&MC5"YC5"cEb"*)'0KEL"RCA3JC@&cD@9b)'&MBf9cFbi
J55"NEb"TG#"LDA3JBRNJBQPd,#"KEQ3JE@&VC5"jEh8JGf&TG#"hD'PXC5"*)(0
TF#"YH5"NFQPZDbiJ55"SBACP)(4SC@dJFQpXE'9N)(4[)(P[GA)JDfjPCA-JEfi
JBQpdD#"XC@Gc,L"CEh8JBA*P)(0SB@ePE'9cFb"ZEhFX)'&ZC#"jEh8JDfPMDb"
[CQBJH@peFL"YC@4TG@dJD'9PE(-JB@jN)(0hD@jR)(P[GA)JE'9RFb"eF#"[EL"
dD'8JBQ9ZBfJJFf9KG#iJ55"bEfaX)(4SC@dJC'phEL"hDA4S)'PZCQPZDA4P)'0
KFQ8Z)%4[GfiJG'mJH@peFL"KEQYXCA-Z)%aPG(-JE'9KGQ8JG'KPE5"dD'9bC5"
KFb"KCQCTFQeKG'P[EL"dD'&d)(P[G5"KFQ8JFh4bDA"`D@jR)'C[FL"YC5iJ5'p
h)%NJB@4[FQ8JE'9RFbiJ55"eFf9N)(4[)'*P)'&LE'8JG'mJFQ9MEfGZDA0P)'9
fCA*j)'GTFQ`JD@iJG'KP)(9`F'9b)(0MD'p[E#"LH5"dD'8JFfKKF'9c)'pQ)'K
PFL"MB@afCA-J,5"VEQ9P)'aPEQGdD#"cDfPbG(-JGf9bC5"NC5"bD@GPGA)Z)%N
JFfKKE'`JEQ9fCA)JCQpbCf9d)(4SCA0P)'9TG'KPFLi0$8R9E5"`GA4dD@jR)(P
[G5"[EL"K)(4TE@8JE'PYDA3Z)%NJFfKKE'`JCfmJG'mJG'KP)'*KFL"KEQ3JEh*
NCA)JB5"dB@*XC5"QEh)JC'PZEQ9b)'C[FL!Y)'aPG(-JFf&j)'C[FR4j)'CTGQ8
JE@PZGA4PFb"QFQpY)'j[GbiJ@@pee@aX)(GKER3JG'mJBQ8JC(*PFh0PC#"QEh)
JG'KKG#"*)'9iF'9MG#%J5@iJFfpYCA4SD@jR)'9XFf8Z)%PZ)(GSBA4PGQ9b)'P
c)'PZ)(P[GA)JGQ&XDA0P)'PZ)(P[GA)JFQp[E5iJ8fmJH@pe)'KKGQ8JB@*[GA3
JG'KTFR4j)'eTER9dCA-Z)%&ZC#"QB@PXGA*P,#"hD'&d)'PQ)(P[G5"QB@PX)#d
JDA3JD'&bC'aj)'*KFQ9c)(4SD@jVD@jR)'&LEh9d)3d055"REb"cE'phE(NJG'm
JG'KP)'*KFLiJ3@j[G'KPFL"RFQpeF#`JG(G[)'0[GA"XCA-JD'&fC5"bCA"XB@0
PC#"dD'8JFQphC(NJCf9ZG'aPE@&Z,#"KG#"dD'8JFf&YC5"`E'&MC5iJ8QPRD(3
JGfKPFQ8JGf8JD'&fC5"dEb"hB@aV)'peG#iJ55"VEQph)(P[GG9XE#"dB@YP)(P
[GA)JD'pcC5"[CQBJGfKTE'8J55"NEbiJ3R9d)(4SBA69Fb"KE(*TCfKd,Jd055"
SBACP)'%JGfpbC#"hDA4S)(4SC5"YB@PN)(GSEb"RFQPZFb"cC@0bCA4XH5"KG#"
YC5`JFfKP)'YZEhGc)(GSBA3JFfKP)(0KGb`JB@jN)(P[G5"cC@8JDA3JB@aX,#"
PFh"PBfPKE'aj)'PZ)(4SC5"SD@GS)'0XBA0c)'K[G'9X)'*KFR-Z)&0SC5"`D'p
ZCA-JG'KP)'4TEQPZCb"bEfpY)'&ZC#"MEfjQDA*YFb"K)'*[EfYTEQFZ)%%JGQ9
bH5"`FQPfBA4P)'0[FQjPFL$58fPbdb"cD'8JG'9XE(-JE@8X)'0[ER0`DA*KG'p
bD@&XE(NZ)%NJBA0V)'C[FL"YH5"cE@&XE#"LFQPPCL"MBA0P,#"KEQ3JFfKP)'K
KEQ4c)'Pd)'pfCA)Z)%NJCfPfC5"SCA)JEANJBf&bC#`JD@iJCQ&MG#"*)'GTGQ8
JD'9b)(4hEbiJ6fjP)'Pc)(4[)'9ZG'9b)(4SC5"NFQ&h)'C[FL"K)'CbC@8JE@9
KE#"KEQ3JEQPRD(3JBA3JG'KP)'K[G'9X,#"cEfePG'PYC5"TEL"dD'8JCR9dGA*
P,L"*e@dJB5"-B@jMBA0SDA*P)'eKEL`J55"MB@l9G#"bCA0TFh3JB5"QFQ9P)'e
PB@`Z)%NJG'9XE#"SCA)JG'KP)'pdD'9b)'Pc)'C[FL"SCA)Z)&0SC5"RFQPZFb`
JB@jN)(*PE@&bDh-JEfiJG'KP)'GbEhGTEQFJFh4[FQdX)'C[FL"NDA0dB@jd)(4
SG@jNCA)JBf&Z)'*P)'KPBA*N,Jd055"bCA4eFQiJG'mJH@pe,L"CEh8JFfeTE'8
JFhGPCA4XH5"KEQ3JGf&ZG#"dEb"REb"dEb"dD'8J6'&ND@9c)&*[EfdZ)&GPE'`
X)(GSH5"ZEh3r)&P[G5"TER0dD@jMG'PfC@aj)'YZEhFJG'KKG#"TG(-JB@GKD@j
cG#"dD'8JFh"TFQPd)'pQ)(4SC5"bG@aPFb"dEb"cG(*TF#"TEL"dD'9bC5iJ8h4
TE'`X)%NJGfpZC'9b)(GSH5iJ3R9d)(4SCA*P)'Pc)'%JFQ9KFfpZ,#"KFb"*)'C
TEQ3JEh9d)'aKG'9b,Jd09fKTE'8JH@pe)'&bC5"REfjP)%NJCf9d)'Pd)'peG#`
JE'&j)'Pd)'pZ)(4SC5"dB@*XC5`JB@jN)(4KDf8JEfCQ)(4SC5"XD@3Z)%Pd)'j
PFh4XCA-JF(*PG(4TE(NJD@iJDA4c)'*[H#`JE'pZCb`JFfe[Eh4S)'&ZC#"NBA*
V)'&RB@PZFh3JG'KP)(*TBfJJCh*PC@iJE'PZD@jR,L"8D'8JBQ&bE@&TC#"MEfe
PFb"dEb"cC@8JD@BJGf8J,5"*)#dJEQ9PC#"KERPdD'PZCbiJ5'9b)'9jCA-JGfP
NC@iX)(0SC5"TFb"QBA0MD@jKG'9N)'aTDf8JB5"bB@*LDA3JD@iJB5"XD@GSG#i
J55"NC@0XD@jP)'&ZHA4SD@jR)'*eG#"YEh*P)'jeG(-X)'&ZC#"YH5"bC@eKFQX
JBR*TEQGc)'KPFL"LB@0V)(4[)(4SC5"LBA)JGfPdD#"K)(0dBA*d,L"AC5"ZC@9
N)'CeE'`JBfpZG(*[E#"[CL"[GA)JCQ&MG@adD@9c)%NJG'9XE#"SCA)X)'&ZC#"
*)(4SD@jV)(0SC5"eEQ4PFR0dB@jNFbi0$9P[G5"MEfeP)'*KBfXJE'p[DfPZCb"
`E'9KFf9N)(GTG'JJH@peFR0PE'BX)'&ZC#"jEh8JC'pZeA3JFf9P)'Pd)'C[FL"
K)'eTER9dC5iJ9fKPEL"jEh8JC'mJH@peFL"PH@9c)'&bC5"KE'e[Fh3JF(*PBf9
NC@3JBRNJH@peFL"QD@jRCA*c,L"*)'4[EY9d)'KKGQ8JG'mJG'9XE#"jEh8Z)&4
SBA3JDA-JFfpYCA4SD@jR)%NJFfKKE'`JBfpYC5"dEb"XEhCP)'PZ)(P[G5iJ@@p
e)'&bC5"KFb"TER0dD@jMG'PfC@aj)'aPGf3JB@jN)'aeFh4j)'PZ)(P[GA)JG'K
TEQYTEQFJBA-J55"KE5iJ9'KPFQ8JDA-JEQmJCR9bG'KPFL"dFQ&QCQPM)'PZ)(4
SC5"LBA)X)'&ZC#"dD'8JBQ&bE@&TC#"SBA-JCQpeEQ3JG'KKG#"QFQpY)(4SC5"
cD@jV)(0SC5"MB@iJDR9cG#"cC@8JH@pe)(CTB5"dGfmJE@PbFQpbFb`JG'KP)'p
ZC5"[EL"dD'8JGf&XE#`JB@jN)'pZC5"TEL"dD'8JBQ&b,L"CEh8JG'&VC5"TG#`
JCQ9PE#"TG#"XEhCTEQGXH5`JCQpb)(P[G5"VEQph)'Pd)'Pc)04YC5l9)&P[G5"
XEfpV)'&d)'eP)'&ZC#"QDAJJEANJCAPPFb"hDA4S)'%JFh4PB@4j)'aeFh4j)'G
KHQ8X)(P[G5"XD@Cd)(P[GA)JE'9RFb"eF#"[ER4[)(4SC5"cC@&d)'&RB@PZ,#"
cF(*PB@3JBA-JGf9XE#"KFb"jEh8JBf&Z)#dJCQpb)(4SC5"cDfPbG#"QDA4c)(0
ZG@GRE(NJ,5"KEQ3JFQ9KBfJJGA!JBQ9dGf9PEL"dD'9Y)'&ZC#"cE'PNC5"TG#"
cE'phE(NJD@jcD@4P)(P[GA*cC@aQ,L"*)(0PC5"jEh8JCQPdG'PZCb"TG#"TEL"
hDA4S)'aTG(4XC5"`G@aXFb"KEQ3JF(9cD'9c)(9ZG'PX)'pZE(NJG'KP)("KE'8
JD'&ZC'aP)(0SEhGc,L"8D'9Z)(P[G5"ME'pcC5"jEh9b)'aPCh-JB@jN)'4bEh!
JG'KPE5i0$94SC5"LBA*YB@PN)'0[E@9c)'&RB@PZ,L"AC5"LEh4S)'YZEhFJDA4
c)(9ZEQ9MCA0cBA*j,L"6D'8JCfaKEQ0PFb"KG#"dD'8JC@e`G(NJBQpi)'&ZC#"
KFfYc)0*0e@&Ydb"TCL"PGQ9bHA4SD@jR)'Pc)(0KG'PcCQ&MG'pbH5"hDA4S)'&
Z)'PZEQpMC@jd)'&TFLiJdP&eDA4P,#"dD'&ZDb"jEh8Xdb"TFb"jEh9b)'9aG@&
XE(NJD@jZEf0PER3JFQ9`E(NZ$3e8D@eP)'Pc)(*eEQjTEQFJEh9d)'C[FL"jEh8
Z)%*eG#"jEh8JD'&fC5"[F'9ZC@3JG'KP)(*KD@jMEf&d)(*PB@4j)'pZ)(4SC5"
cC@&d,L"2EQ0P)'e[FQ8JG'KP)'jKG(9bB@`JCA"TFfpND@-JBR9cG'aP)'pQ)(4
SC5"LBA)JF'aKHA-JD@jdEb"jEh9b)'KKEQ4c,#"KEQ3JH@pe)(4KDf8JB@4fB@j
dB@GP,L"8D'8JCh*[GfPZCb"bB@PZFh4[FQdJC(*TGQ9c)'PZ)'%JCh*[GA!JEfB
JF'9[F'aP,#"dGfPdG'9bD@jR)'&ZC#"cBf&dG'9bD@jR)'&bEh9ZC#`JG(*jD@j
R)(4[)(0SB@YP)'pQCL"dD'9TFL"hCA4ZCA0c,#"XEfpVD@jR)'C[FL"MEf&dFQp
[EA-JB@jN)'KKEQGPFR-X)'&ZC#"dD'8JG(*TGQPKE#"ZEfjcC@jcC5"NFQ&hFb"
dD'8JBA4dC@jdD@pZ)'pQ)(4SC5"[G'KPFL"`C@p`E'8JD@iJG'KP)'*KFLiJ3A-
JG'KP)'j[DA0P)'PZ)(4SC5"PER4bB@jMC5"LC@GKEL"dEb"LG@PXC#"jEh8JC@&
cC@3JEfCQ)(4SC5"cC@&d)'&ZC#"`G@aXC@3JEfCQ)(P[GA)JFfYTFR3J,5"[D#"
YH5"hD'&d)'aPB@iJC@aPCf&ZBf8JB@jN)'4PE'PMD@peFb"fEfaeF(4eEh9cEQ9
cFb"TFb"bCACPB@aPC#`JBA-JG'KP)'9iG'9bEQ&X)'*eFh4XC5"bC@&MD'9N)'%
JBh*PFf0PEQ4[)(P[G5"`G@aXC@3JEfCQ)(P[GA)JG'p`,#"KE'`JBR9d)(4hEb"
LGA4dEfjc)(9ZC'pZC5"TEL"bC@&ND@jPFh-Z)&4SCA*P)(P[G5"KFQ8X)(&eDA4
P)'jKDf9N)'PZ)(4SC5"LBA)Z)&P[G5"cG'&ZC#"eF#`JFQ9KBfJJCQpb)(4SC5"
MEf&d)'&ZC#"`G@aX)'Pd)(*[G@jN)(P[G5"hDA4S)'0[E@ePEQ4KBQaP)(0XEhG
ZCA0c,L"*EL"K)(0PBfpZC#"jEh8JBA*P)'0[GQ9bC@3Z)&4SC5"bCA0d)'pQ)(P
[GA)JBfa[G'KPFb`JD@jME(9ND@jR)(P[GA)JFfK[CA-X)'&bC5"TEL"K)(0YB@a
X)'0KFR*j)'*KCb"PER4bGA0dC@3JG'mJE@8Z)&P[G5"KFfXJE@8JFhGPCA4XH5`
JdP0SB@aX)(GP)'G[)(4[)'0SB@jRC5"QEh)JC'PZEQ9b2p-JB@jN)'4PE'PLCA*
KG'9XH5"XC@&N)(4SC5"hBANZ)%NJBf&Z)'KPBA)JG'KP)'9iBfPdC@ePER3J)'P
Z)(P[GA)JGQpTBf8JB@jN)(4SC5"QE(9cD#"TEL"jEh9b)'0SC@9VFb`JBfKKFQe
TEQFJB@GKD@jcG#"dD'8JBQa[EQ4P)'KKDA)Z)&GSBA3JB5"cD@GSG#"jEh8JBA*
P)5%J@@peFL"ZB@YPC'jPFh-JBQ9ZC@&dD#"dD'8JBfpKG#"TFb"YB@jTCQ9cG#`
JG'KP)(0SB@4PC#"ME'9QG(-JEfBJH@peFL"QD@GeFQ8JBA*P)'KTER4PC#"KG#`
JH@peFL"bG@e`)'e[GQ9c)'&RB@PZFh3JG'KP)(4TCfKdEQ9cFb"[CL"dD'8JD@a
X,@CTG(4TEQFJF'aKFh4TBb"KG#"dD'8JBQ&MDb`JB@jN)(P[GA)JFfPRD(4XCA0
c)(0dD@CQC@jPC#"ZDA"`E'9c)("[D@jd)(4SC@Pb)'&YBQPRG@peFb"hBANZ)%&
ZC#"*)'YZEhFJGfKKG#"TFb"TER0TC'8JH@pe,L"AC5"bEh9ZC#"dD'8JBfpbEQ9
b)(4[)(4SC5"YB@PZ)("KFR3JEfBJG'KP)(*[EfdZ)&4SCA*P)'Pc)'%JFh4bB@P
RD(3YBAGKH5"bEh9dC5"dEb"dD'8JC@aPGQ&dEh*c)("KFQ&XE'9X)(4[)(4SC5"
LBA)X)'*PD'PZC#"dD'8JBQ&b)(0dEfpXFb"hDA4S)(4hEb"YC@iJCQ&MD@jR)(4
SC5"NEfpb,#"dD'9TFL"LB@0VFb"dEb"eFbiJ@@pe)(0PG#"[CQBJB@a[EQFJDA3
X)'j[G#"dEfmJCQ&cG#"QEh)JH@pe)'KKGQ8JG'mJDf9PF#"dD'8JC'PXC'mJD@i
X)(GSC@iJB5"XD@GSG'jTEQFJCQaKFfJJB@jN)'&Z)'9ZEh*YEh9c)'0XBA!JEfB
JG'KeEQ4PFL"MEfPZBfPNC5!Y)'&ZC#"dD'8JE'PRD(3JCfpPFb"[GA3Z$3e*)'*
eEA!JD@jdEb"jEh8X)'C[FL"jEh8JD'&fC5"cG'p`F'9N,L"*)'CTEQ3JEAPcC@a
Q)'K[E'4TEQFJH@peFL"hBA4PFR"bEfpQ,#"KEQ3JC'PYE(NJ55"MB@iJFf9P)(P
[G5"hB@aVD@jR)'jKDf9N)'PZ)(4SC5"RE'p[E5iJ55"QEfaXEhFJD@iJB5"SGA*
bH5iJ@@pe)'4[)'j[G#"SC@&N)'C[FL"dD'8JC@aPGQ&dEh)X)'*eG#"QEh)JG'K
P)(0dB@PbBf&cC5"KG#"dD'8JFfPNC5iJ@@pe)("eFfJJG'KP)'4[Eh)JEh"PEL"
cE'phE(NJDR9cG#"KFb"KEQpdD'9b)'KeCf8JCQaKFfJJEfBJE'PRD(4PEQPZCb"
TE'aeE@PZBA4PFb"dD'8JFQp[E5iJ@@peFL"ZB@YPC#"QEh*Y)'Pc)'0XC@&bE(N
JGQPcD@*XC5`JCR*KE@9N)'*j)(4SC5"MBA*fC@3JC'p[FL!JCR*KE@9c)'&ZC#"
dD'8JGQ&bEQPcD'PZCb"RE'p[E5"LC@KTEQ3Z)%C[FL"K)'PZFh4KER3JH@pe)'&
bC5"`Eh0PC#"dD'9bC5"XD@YP)'%JBfaKFh0TBf&X)'jeC'8X)("KD@jdC@3JBRN
JB5"YBA0dCA)JD@iJC@aPBh4bD@-JE'PRD(4ZD@jR)'*XG@8X)'&ZC#"dD'9Z)'a
TCfKd)'CKC'9c)'&ZC#"jEh8JGQ&ZDA0S,#"hDA4S)'eP)'0XBA4dCA*TEQFJGA!
JG'KP)(0dB@PbGf9XE#"LC@KTEQ3JH@pe,#"SC@a`E'9cFb"TEL"YH5"KC'eTFQ&
dD@pZ)'C[FL"jEh9b)'*KBfXX)(P[GA)JBQpdG'pY)(0KER-JF'&bC@PX)'&ZC#"
jEh9b)'PZCQPZDA4P)'aPCh-Z)&GP)'eKDf8JEh9b)(*[EfdJGfPdD#"jEh8JFh4
TE'`JEQ&VC@3X)'C[FL"jEh8JD'&fC5"NDA0MEhCPFQ9N)(4SBA3JH@peFL"bEfp
Y)'Pc)'jPBA)JG'KP)(0dB@PbGf9XE#"KEQ3JG'KPFQ8JDA-JB5"QG@jPFQ9KE#"
RE'p[E5"TEL"dD'8JBfpbFQPNEh*c,L"3C@p`E'8JD@iJG'KPDA)JFQp[EA-JBA*
P)("KFQ&XHA0PC#"hD'PXC5"dD'9j)(GKDA3JCQpb)(4SC5"XD@GSG#iJ@@pe)(4
KDf8JG'KP)(*TFfXJB@jN)(GTELiJ55"KE5"PH(4bC@ePE(NJF'aPBA0PC#"hDA4
S)(P[G5i0$8NJE@&VC5"jEh8JFh"XBANJGfPNC5"[EL"dD'8JC@jN)'pQ)(4SC5"
LC@3X)(P[GA)JD'9KC#"[EL"dD'8JBfpfCA*c,#"KEQ3JD'pXC#"QBA0d)(P[GA)
JCAPPFb"KFb"*)("eEA!JG'KP)'4TE'4[)'%JE'PdG'aP)'C[FL"jEh8X)(P[GA)
JD'P`Fb"bDA0P)(4[)'ePCA3JEANJFh4bEfYPFb"KEQ3JH@peFL"LFQ9KG'KTEQF
JCh*[Gh-JCQ&cG'9b,L"CEh9b)'9jCA-JCfaKHQ8JEhCPFL"TEL"`E'9KFh9bC5"
KEQ3JCAKMDA4PE@9ZG#`JB@jN)(4SCANJBQ9R)'eP)(4[)'YPCA!JF(9YF'PZCb`
JG'mJDf9PF#"TG#"TELiJ55"KCh*PC5`JBR9d)'j[Gb"TFb"ZEh3JB5"dD@eP)(4
[)04MEfePe5`J55"hB@jd)(P[G5"[EL"PC'GP,#"ZCA*fH5"XD@YP)'%JFQ&MC@K
[FR0P)(GKDA4TEQFJG'mJE'9KGQ8JG'KP)'GKG'8X)'j[G#"bC@aKH'9N,L"AC5"
hD@aX)'4bCA0c)'C[FL"ND@jZCA)X)'*eG#"*)(GKER3JDA3JBfaPBA)JG'KKG#"
jEh8JBA*P)'jKDf9N)(9ZC'9b)(GSBA4PGQ9b)(P[G5"hC@&b,L"*CL"*)'0[G@a
N)'&QCQpbC#"TG#"*)(G[G@aN)'*eH5"jEh8JEfjP)'pQ)(4SEh0P)'peG(*KCf9
[GA-JC'PKF'KKEQpeFb"QBA0SD@pZ,A0SEhFJEh9dCQPdFb"hD'PMD#"KFQ8JGQP
bG(9KE'aj)(4bB@jcF'&bC@jd)#dJFfmJG'KKG#"jEh9b)'&eFQ9[E'9c)'&ZC#"
ZDA"`E'9c)(G[G@aN)(0SEhFJBfaPBA*XH5`JBA-JGfpeE'3JG'KP)(GKE'YTEQF
JF(9XFf8JEfBJH@peFL"LFQ9KFh4c,#"dD'8JFfKKC'ph)(4hDAKd)(P[GA)JE'9
RFb`JB@jN)(P[GA)JFf9NG@0dDACPE(NJE@pLD@aP)'*[G(4[E5iJ@@pe)'KKGQ8
JG'KP)'e[C'9XeA-JCQPRGA*P)'C[FL"TG#iJ3@jN)(4SCA*P)(G[G@aN)'*P)(0
[E@9dD'PZCb"PE(0P)%NJFfK[G@aN)(GKER3JG'mJFfK[Gb"ME'9KFQaj)'PQ)(P
[G5"cD'peE'3JGf9KFL"K)'4bCA0c)'aTDf8JG'KKG#iJ9'KKG#"KG#"XC@&cG#"
*)'0KEL"RDACP)(P[G5i0$8NJD'&fC5"dEb"dC@aX)(P[G5`J55"hB@jd)(4[)'e
KFQXJH@pe)'*PCQpbC5"ND@jZCA)Z)%PZ)'&`F(*PBfPKG'P[EL`JD@iJB@4YDA*
KG'P[EL"[CL"jEh9b)(*PBf9ZG#"KG@4KBfPdH5iJ55"SBACP)'ej)(4SD@iJBf&
ZC5"hDA4S)'eP,L"+GA0d)(4hEb"YBA*VFb`JEfiJG'KP)'a[Gf9b)'KKE'BJEfB
JH@peFL"LEh4dEfdX)'*eG#"ZEh3JD@iJG'KP)'a[GQ9beA-JBh*PBA0P,#"ZEh3
JFA9TG'8JEh9d)'pQ)(0TCfKd,L",EQphD@jRE(NJH@pe)(4hDA0d)'C[FL"YC5"
[EL"dD'8JBQ9N)'&ZC#"XEfpV)'&d)'eP,L"*)'4bBAFJG'KP)'eKFQXJ55"hB@j
d)(GTG'JJEANJCQPZCf9b,#"dFQ&MD@jR)'Pd)'&MFQpcFb"dD'8JCQPbE5"QE'9
cD#iJ35"QG@aX)'&bE5"cGfPZCb`JBR9d)'j[)'*[C(NJC@jRE'PcD#i0$8NJFf9
P)(P[G5"dD'PZDfPZCb"aG@PMDfaj,L"*G#"hBA0ZeA3JC'PcBh9cFf9N,L"#GA3
JDR9cG#"dGfmX)'&ZH@*[C(NJE@PRD(3JB@GbC@8JG'mJDR9cG#"[EQ8X)'&ZC#"
hEb"TFb"[EQaj)'pZC5"YEh*P,L"CEh8JDfj[Gb"jEh8JC'pZeA3JD'&fC5"dEbi
J3R9d)(P[G5"VEQph)(P[G5"hB@jd)(4[,Jd09'KPFQ8JDA0ZeA3JEA9MD#"dD@e
P)(4[)(0`BA*P,#"KEQ3JEfjMC5"YEh*P)%NJB@4YDA*P)(P[GA)JFA9TBfXYGfP
dG'9NEQ9cFbiJ9'KPFQ8JDA-JEQmJC'PcBh9cFfP[EL`JH@pe)(0PC5"dD'8JFQP
RD(4ZCA0c)'pQ)'Pd,#"KEQ3JH@pe)'4PBfPNC5"SEhFJH@pe)(GTE'`JG'&VC5"
TG#iJ4Q&MC5"NEhGZ)'pZ)(4SC5"LC@3X)'pfCA)JBh9cD'P[ER-JCR*[E5"dD'8
JBA*YBfKKDA*c,#"SB@jNFb"[GA4cG(*PG'0SC@3JB@jN)'0XBA0`C@3Z)%KKE'B
JBQ9ZG#`JFR9YF#"ZD@0PE(NJF'aeEA"PC#"eF#iJ8'9bCQ9MG#"`Eh0TG'P[EQP
ZCb`JH@pe)'KKGQ8JB@iJD@jcG'PZBh4TGQ8JFf9ZFf8JEfBJF'pcDA4TEfiJ,5"
[CL"SEhFJH@pe)'a[EfXJH@peFL"fCA*j)'*PFh3Z)&GTG'JJG'KP)'YZEf)JEfi
JG'KP)'4TE'4[)("KFR4TEQFJH@peFL"XB@*TB@`JE'P`Fb"KEQ3JE@&VD@jR)(P
[GA)JE'9RFb"cF'aKH5"fCA*j)(0XD@GSG'aj,L"%Eb"jEh8JGfPcD#"dD'pcC5"
YC@iJBfpeE'3JFf9P)(P[G6mJ3R9d)%NJGfpeE'4ZeA3JE'9d)(4SC@dJFf9P)(P
[G5"dB@YP)(4SC5"MB@jP,L"8D'9j)'4[EY9d)'4PFf9bGQ8JG'KKG#iJ3@CdCA)
JB@aX)(4SDA-JDA-JH@peFL"bCAGKFQ3Z)%C[FL"YH5"`BA*d)%R9C#"bBA4SCA)
JFfK[Gb"jEh8JG'mJG'KP)'*KFQeKD@3J)'&ZC#"SBACP)'KPFL"hBA4MD#"jEh8
Je(4KDf8Ze5"2D#`JB@jN)%NJG'9XE#"jEh8JG'mJFh4KH5"TEL"`E'&MC5"KCR4
PFL"dD'8JFh4bEfYPFb"eER4TE#"*)'GTGQ8JG'KP)(G[FQ3X)'&ZC#"ZEb"dEh9
MD'PZCb"KCR4PFRGKFQ4c,Jd035"MEh9`E'8JEfBJF(*KBh4TBf8JFhGTEQGc,#"
hC5"NEfl9G#"hB@jd)'&ZHA4SD@jR)'G[D@jR)(GbEfjR,L"")'aTG(4XC5"aG@P
fCA)JD@iJH@peFL"LEh4dEfdX)'&c)'Pd)(GKDA4c)'&ZC#"XDA0dC@jc)(4[)(4
SC5"eEQCeE'CTE'aPC#"hD'PcG'aP)(4SFQpeCfJJG'KP)'&TFL`JFhGPCA4XH5"
LBA*P)'&ZC#"dD@GSG#iJ8fe[Eh4S)'&ZC#"bEh9ZC#"KEQ3JF(*TFh4TEQ8J,5"
fDA*RD@iJG'mJG'KP)'0KEQ8Z)%NJC'mJCQ&ZBhNJB5"VDA0c)'pZ)'9KBfJJBfK
PC@XZ)%*eG#"*)(*PFh4bB@PZ)'ejFf9XCLiJ5@jcG'9KC#"*$3e$38j&)(P[G5i
0$9P[G5"RBA0`)'&ZC#"MD'pVC5"LB@0V)'%JE'PdG'aP)'0bD5eNC5eMEf9eFLi
J3h*TFh"PFL"dD'&Z)(P[G5"dD'peCfKd2`d055"hBA4MD#"jEh8JE@pfC5`JB@j
N)'CXCAJJB@jN)(4SFR9cG#"TER4[)(4SC5"`D@aXEhFJG'mJBfpZG'&TEL"TG#i
J@@peFL"LEh4dEfdJDA-JB@*cEfaeG'9XH5"REh*RC@peFb"KFb"TG#"cFA9TFQe
c)(4[)(*PE'PPGQ8JG'KP)'KeFR3J,5"K)("KE'8JFhGPCA3JEh*L)(GTG'JJB5"
bC@3JFh4bDA"P,L""EQ3JEQpd)(9ZG'PX)(P[G5"KFQ8JFA9TG'8JFh4TE'`JC'm
J55"MB@jP)(P[G5"KCf&TELiJ3@j[G'KPFL"XD@jP)'pQ)'*eFQjTEQFJCQPbC5"
bD@GSG#"UGA0d)'&LEhCP)(4SC5"XEhCPFY9c)'0bC@&cC5iJ55"hBA4MD#"jEh8
JD'9KGQ8JB@jN)'e[B@iJB5"XDA4dE'8Z)&GSC@iJH@pe)'&bC5"aG@PdC5"cG'P
XE#"*)(*PE'9KFf8JH@pe,L"0BA*VC@3X)'C[FL"ND@jZCA)Z)%NJBQ9ZC#"KEQ3
JDfPcFb"jEh9b)'*[G(4[E5`JFf9fCA*KE#"dD@ePFb"KBQpfC5"KEQ3JBQ9XEhF
JG'KP)(0dFQP`CA-X)'pZ)'9KBfJJCfa[BQ8Z)%ej)(GPG#"dEfjRG@8JF(*PFh0
PFb"dD'8JFfYTEL"LCA4hC@9Z)'ej)'aTF(-Z)%NJDfj[Gb"YH5"LC@&bC#"dD@0
VE'9c)(P[GA)JFfYTEL"KEQ3JD@jQE'&YCA-JG'KP)(0dFQP`CA-J,L"CEh8JE@p
KEL"hD'9Z)%NJE'PMDb"dD'8JBf&ZC5"cG(*TF'9c)#dJCQPbFh3JEfjP)'&ZC#"
dD'9Z)(4SC5"[G'KPFLiJ4QPbFh3JG'KP)'aPCR3JBR9dG'pMDb`JB@jN)(4SC@i
JG'KP)(*TCfKd)'pZC5iJ55"XCA3JH@pe)(*TFf8Z)%NJD'pXC#"jEh8X)'&ZC#"
YB@YP)(P[G5"VC@9`)(P[GA)JBA*YFb"KFQpeEQ3JEANJFfK[G@aNCA*c,L"*)'0
KEL"cC@8JG'KP)(*PC#"dFQ&MDh-JD@iJG'KP)'eTFR*[FLiJ9'KPH5"hD@aX)(0
dD@jR)'CTCA*MC@aj)'C[FL"cEfeP)'eTER9dCA-X)'&ZC#"dD(*[BL"QEh)JE'p
ZCf9b,#"KEQ3JH@pe)(GTE'`JCQ9PE#"dD'8JC@0SEh-JGfKPEL"jEh8JFfPd)'C
[FL"ND@jZCA)J,5"`B@jdH@aPFh-X)(*PB@4j)'C[FL"KERPdD'PZCbiJ5R9cG#"
MEfjcD@4PFL"dD'8JF'pcFfPLE'8JE@9ZG5i0$8NJDfPcFb"jEh8JCf9ZG'aj)'*
PG(GPC@iJH@peFL"LFQ9KFh4c,#"MGA"`D@jR)(4SC@dJG'pRCA4SCA)X)(4SC@i
J55"XC@&fC5"jEh8JG'mJe'4bCA0ce5"KEQ3JG'mJG'KTEQXZ)&P[G5"hEfl9G#"
QEh*RCA3JG'KP)'KTCfJJC'&bDb"LE(9P)(CPE(CPG#"MEfaXBA)r$3d0Sj!!!!!
"!!!!!3i!!!!1!!!!3P*[EQHTR%TIAX0%!aY$l+*`!bm!,`a1V4R#GJ"+&%r[%8&
LBA*cEfePGfKPFQ9849K8!J!!!&4&@&4dG(Kd!3!!!&4&@&4dG(Kd!3$rrrrr!!!
1V3kk5J"2l`!-CJj)EHBiF"m[!%kY'ET36dkkr44+,HbZC`JJ2!!!&i&J"L!m!!!
Cc#m!5'hXBNkY(QT`'#m!6Ud1ZNS!6qm!$'FHF"m[!%KYl%"1V4R#F$i[!%KYl#"
'r!!!!"`!-J!!8epA8!!!!!TE!3!!!!!!!!%D6b!29fPZC'ph)&"[FfPdD@pZm&J
!: