Re: PGP 5.0 beta is out at PGP.com

At 10:11 AM 5/18/97 -0800, Tim May wrote:

>Anyway, I decided to go ahead an take a look at PGP 5.0, the Macintosh
>version (someone said it was only for Windows/NT, but this appears not to
>be so...perhaps by "only" the person meant "no DOS version"?)

Actually I meant no Unix version.  (I tend to ignore the Mac.  I have damn
near everything else at this point...)

My mistake...

Need more caffiene...

"It is by caffiene alone I set my mind in motion."
---
|     "Bill Clinton - Bringing back the sixties one Nixon at a time."    |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |[email protected]|