Re: PGP 5.0 beta is out at PGP.com

Tim May writes:

> I'll have to get it off the Iraqi or Syrian sites.

Quite frankly, if PGP is now 5 meg of Lord-knows-what that won't even
execute from a command line under DOS, I think I will stay with version
2.6, whose contents I am familiar with.

Just another shrink-wrapped box of GAK, until otherwise demonstrated.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $