Rogue Key Warning

TruthMonger wrote:

>   In keeping with what I see as a cypherpunk frame of mind, I am
> posting this via an anonymous remailer, but I am also digitally
> signing it. I am not hiding my identity, but merely taking
> action to prevent my public statement from being used to unjustly
> persecute me.

  The PGP public key included with the file for identification
purposes has a verifying signature that can corrupt your PGP 5.0
keyring file if you use the "Get Selected Key" option to get
that particular verifying key and add it to your keyring. It
crashes the program.
  The offending key shows up as "Unavailable, 0xFC3568CD" in
the PGP 5.0 list of verifying signatures for the key.

  The key included in the file causes no problems with the program
when added to the keyring as long as you don't use the program to
retreive the offending verification key and add it to your keyring.