Re: Key Recovery / The True Story

Ernest Hua wrote:

>    Is it EVER okay for spooks to break into a church's computer to
>    find out if they are secret terrorists?

Is there a Universal Authority who can definitively answer questions like
this, so that we can know what is right/wrong and win philosophical debates?

Ask any person/organization, and they will provide the answer which they
feel comfortable with.   Those who choose to uphold certain standards of
behavior will reply in reference to a concern for the violation of these
ideals; those who only deal with action in practical cause/effect scenarios
will reply in terms of their immediate concerns for physical safety from
terrorists wherever/however one may route them.

Some people's perspectives are short & narrow, some people see things in a
larger, integrated context.  Each will answer according to their ability to
evaluate antecedents & consequents.   Eventually, one must decide for
oneself what one will choose to live with, to tolerate.

    ..
Blanc