Re: Too few cypherpunks nodes. (fwd)

Francis Litterio wrote:
> ([email protected]) wrote:
>
> > Maybe we should put together a short document describing what cypherpunks
> > lists are there and how to choose them. We can mentions all nodes -- ssz,
> > cyberpass, and algebra -- in that document.
>
> I've tried to do that on my Cypherpunks-overview Web page at
>
> 	http://world.std.com/~franl/crypto/cypherpunks.html

Cool! The only paragraph that needs fixing is this:

Page> To subscribe to one of the Cypherpunks mailing list distribution points
Page> send email to (one of) [email protected],
Page> [email protected], or [email protected] with the
Page> following text in the body of your email message:

Actually, infonex and cyberpass are the same place. Instead, you
can list [email protected], [email protected], and
[email protected].

	- Igor.