Re: Nym Servers

[email protected] (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
> I do not think that cyberpromo is a good site for remailers, because
> a lot of sites ignore everything that comes out of cyberpromo and
> affiliated domains. A user who decides to use a cyberpromo-hosted
> remailer will not be sure whether his messages will be delivered to
> recipients or not.

It's not "a lot" of sites - most of them are just making stupid noises.
Also, if a site does try to decide what its users are allowed to read,
it's too bad for the users - let them move to another site.

> It may be slightly better to use cyberpromo for a nym server, though.

It might be a good site for an anon.penet.fi-like server (yes, I keep
promising to do something...)

> How much does it cost to have a domain with Cyberpromo?

I believe it's something like $25/month, not including $100 to InterNIC.

---