List problems or is it quiet???

I have checked the cypherpunks archive following my comment that I was
not getting much mail from the list (only 8 to 10 posts per day) over the
last 2 or 3 days, and the archive confirms this. Igor and Jim have
confirmed that algebra and ssz are up, and cyberpass is reponding to
majordomo requests...

I`m just sending this to check that this really is not a list problem, as
of course 10 posts a day is an uncommonly low traffic level for the list.

Unless of course the black clad ninja`s have come round on 4am nomex
hooded raids, and you are all in the ministry of love being questioned
over allegations of thoughtcrime, which would explain the lack of posts
;-)......

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]