Re: The lights went out in Georgia

At 5:15 PM -0400 5/27/97, Robert A. Costner wrote:

>At 01:36 PM 5/27/97 -0700, Tim May wrote:
>>But as Robert knows more directly than I, Georgia also has the "anonymity
>>is a crime" laws on the books
>>So, what will happen if people, entities, remailers, pseudonyms, etc..
>>submit keys to this EFF-Georgia repository without providing SS number,
>>passport, mother's maiden name, etc.?
>
>If Tim read the article he quoted from, he will notice that EFGA has sued the

I read the whole thing, and several other articles. I even indicated I knew
you knew a lot about this case when I specifically said "But as Robert
knows more directly than I.."

Fucking A, what more do you want?

My point had nothing to do with whether you or EF-GA was involved in a suit
to overturn the law. If the law is still in force, whether EF-GA is
currently suing has nothing to do with my point about enforcement of the
law, and penalties for violation.

--Tim May