Re: There's something wrong when I'm a felon under an increasingnumber of

For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

-- Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

PGP mail preferred
Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61 81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9
Key available on BAL server, http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html
Steve Schear | tel: (702) 658-2654
CEO | fax: (702) 658-2673
First ECache Corporation |
7075 West Gowan Road |
Suite 2148 |
Las Vegas, NV 89129 | Internet: [email protected]

I know not what instruments others may use,
but as for me, give me Ecache or give me debt.

SHOW ME THE DIGITS!