HELLO

We apologize if this is an unwanted message.  If you wish to be
removed from our list simply send a blank message to [email protected]

		  Make $5000 or MORE This Month!!!

Are you looking for a business to generate HUGE amounts of cash in
very little time, then Fortune 5000 is for you.

--> NO Selling, NO Meetings, NO Inventory, NO Recruiting

     ** FORTUNE 5000 DOES ALL OF THE WORK FOR YOU!! **

All you do is refer people to their 800 number.  Their PROFESSIONAL
telemarketers do all of the selling and close all of the sales for
you. -- At no cost to you!

   --> No out of pocket monthly purchases

   --> $100 Fast Start Bonuses paid EVERY Friday

   --> Phenomenal GUARANTEED Advertising Co-Op Plan

   --> Fortune 5000 pays to INFINITY! - With unlimited width!

                CALL NOW - 1-800-811-2141 CODE 14646a
                      Fax On Demand 415-273-6020

* If you are an experienced networker, this is the ideal addition
  to your portfolio.  You still can make GREAT $$$ without having
  to invest a great deal of time.  Fortune 5000 does it all!!

* Never tried a home business before? You can do this! I have seen
  many wealth building programs, and this is by far the easiest to
  make big money FAST.  I encourage you to call the 800 number to
  get all of the details at no obligation.  You will LOVE it!

                      1-800-811-2141 CODE 14646a