Big Sale! 3 million Emails for $500 Plus Free 2yr Autoresponder!

                                    TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR LISTS
                     Place REMOVE in the SUBJECT Line after hitting REPLY

                            SERENITY ENTERPRISES UNLIMITED INC.
                                           The Email Professionals
                                                in partnership with
                                     Mail Boxes Etc.of South Florida
              Fax number 954-739-5296 for Checks by Fax or Credit Card Orders
                                      Phone Number 954-974-2938

                         Direct Email Address is [email protected]

               Special Services to be offered in the next few weeks to you!

                  LOWEST PRICE WEB HOSTING ANYWERE!  From $60 a Year!
         PINMAIL FOR PRIVATE MAIL AND FORWARDING SERVICE   $20 a Year!
                 Web Page Creations from $10 per page - We Won't be beat!

We have professional equipment set up to do your bulk Emailing at incredible prices.
                  We accepts checks (Snail Mail or by Fax) & Mastercard/Visa.

   SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER!!!!  TO THE FIRST 25 RESPONDEES

We can send your One Page Ad (not co-op) to 3 million customers for only  $500.00
Plus a Bonus of 1.5 million in a Co-op AD with a smaller ad of course directing them
to your Autoresponder.

            BUT YOU DON'T HAVE AN AUTORESPONDER YOU SAY!!!!

Well for the next 15 Customers that order a Full Page Ad to be emailed to 3 million for $500
will get a BULLET PROOF AUTORESPONDER ABSOLUTELY FREE!  Just for advertising
with us once!!!!  No hidden charges and no catches!  FOR TWO FULL YEARS!!!!!
It is yours to do with what you want.

Our system is a stealth system which protects your privacy from those FEW that
might aggrevate you over the Bulk Mail Issue.  This allows your potential customer
immediate access to further information while protecting your Email address and
allowing you to obtain the necessary information about the potential customer, including
name, phone number, their email address, while giving them necessary phone numbers
and ordering information.

We operate from an approved server which DOES NOT bother those that have their
PREFERRED mail shut off at AOL.  Our mail gets to those that wish to view it and leaves those
that don't want it alone.

CO-OP ADVERTISING

We can send your Co-op Ad for as littles as $100 to 1 million people.  5 or 6 lines.

CHARITIES AND SPECIAL SITUATIONS MAY GET FREE EMAILING

Call on contact us for availability or whether the situation qualifies.

SPECIAL RATES FOR PERSONAL ADS (NON BUSINESS)
Such as selling a car, home, renting your home, apt., misc. items etc. Personal ads
can go out in a Co-op advertisement for as little as $50 Call for rates.

        REPEAT OR FREQUENT ADVERTISERS CAN GET SPECIAL DEALS!
We have dedicated computers that just do Mass Emailing.  24 hours 7 days a week!
Our system automatically removes Returns or Requests for Removal.

We DO THE MAILING we promise and can send you ONE email at any address you
wish per every 1000 mailed if you so desire.

NO MORE SCAMS for WE ARE REAL and if you want to REALLY SEND YOUR EMAIL
the time is RIGHT NOW!!!

                         For More Information Email  "[email protected]"

                                 Please Include your Name and Phone number

                                            Or Call Us at 954-974-2938

                                    Email us Directly at [email protected]