Censored pages

Message to prolife alliance, CCd to Cypherpunks list:

I noticed an article in .net a few days ago detailing how the prolife
alliance, a UK anti-abortion group, had been required to remove images of
aborted foetuses <sp?> from their web site.

Clearly this is another incident of jackbooted motherfuckers censoring
images that happen to contradict their particular brand of thuggery.

I am sending this message to the prolife alliance to ask them to send a
.zip or .tar`d file of their pages to me along with the censored images,
I am also of course CCing this to cypherpunks to see if anyone out there
not in the UK is also interested in mirroring these pages, if so send me
email, or send direct to [email protected], who will, hopefully,
provide us with a copy of these pages.

Note please cypherpunks that if there is any thread I do not wish to
start it is a pro/anti abortion thread, therefore, I am making no
judgements whatsoever, merely suggesting action to prevent censorship...

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/