Re: May's Banal Rant

Marky Mark Rotten writes:

> Like I said, Tim May et al are behind the
> curve. You guys preach cyber anarchy but
> you're really armchair activists.

That's "Crypto Anarchy."

> - For anyone interested in getting the most
> recent EPIC Crypto Privacy Sourcebook, we
> should have a notice on our web site by the
> end of the week.

I'll put reading the latest EPIC (spit) publication on my list of very
important things to do, right after donating copiously to the National
Brotherhood of Jackbooted Thugs, and having my private parts steam-cleaned
by Cocksucker John Gilmore.

Armchair activists indeed.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $