Re: Remove this link immediately

Hi Don,

> Jim Choate wrote:
> >
> > Hi Don,
> >
> > > Your hackers resource page contains a link to my GURU'S LAIR WEB site
> > > at http://www.tinaja.com
> >
> > I don't have a hackers resource page, I do small office - home office
> > consulting.
> >

> > > Please remove this link.
> > > Please do so immediately.
> >
> > Short answer, no. If you don't want links to it don't put it on the net.
> >

> > > --
> > >
> > >   Don Lancaster
> > >
> > >   Synergetics Press  3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
> > >   Voice phone: (520) 428-4073    email: [email protected]
> > >   Visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
> > >
> > >   Know your acronymns:  url = utterly rancid location
> > >                         net = not entirely true
> > >                         www = world wide wait
> > >

> >                                                     Jim Choate
> >                                                     CyberTects
> >                                                     [email protected]
>

> Your actions constitute criminal libel.
> You will be treated accordingly.
> --
> Many thanks,
>
>   Don Lancaster
>
>   Synergetics Press  3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
>   Voice phone: (520) 428-4073    email: [email protected]
>   Visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
>
>   Know your acronymns:  url = utterly rancid location
>                         net = not entirely true
>                         www = world wide wait

No more so than your trying to decide what bookstore might carry the
magazines your articles appear in. Further more, even if your page were
commercial access only that would in no way prohibit me from linking to it,
unless you care to claim that a library or used bookstore with a computerized
listing of your articles constitutes libel (it doesn't).

Give me a break and go pick a fight you can win. And if you are serious
please enough with the vailed threats, just give me your lawyers name and
number like a good little boy.

  |            Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.              |
  |                                     Slovenian Proverb                 |
  |     Jim Choate                                 [email protected]         |
  |     The Armadillo Group                        www.ssz.com            |
  |     Austin, Texas, USA                         512-451-7087           |