Re: McVeigh

Hallam-Baker, realizing he is a soft target, wrote:

> Appologists for McVeigh should consider that his actions did not
> advance the militia cause an iota, it destroyed it and along with
> it much of the right wing fringe.

  Or perhaps just sent more people underground.
  Many remarked that the Jim Bell arrest chilled the free speech
of many list members but there are now at least two active AP Bots
on the internet.
  I haven't noticed anybody "apologizing" for McVeigh or Bell.
There are merely those who act or who don't act.

  <The rest of Phill's post is just his usual knee-jerk, elitist
slander of those he politically opposes, and not worth commenting
on.>

TruthMonger