Re: any off-line client for DES crack?

 A million monkeys operating under the pseudonym
 "Lucky Green <[email protected]>" typed:

> Are the computers completely off the net or are they behind a firewall or
> dial-up connection? If the boxes can talk to a networked UNIX box
> that is behind the same side of the firewall or have a dial-up connection,
> DESCHALL offers helper software for you.

Nope.  I'm thinking of really and truly off-the-net computers.
I wonder how many of them there are that might participate in
the DES crack if the input and output can simply be directed
to/from a file...

Regards,

Zooko

Disclaimers follow:  I am not a crook.  NOT speaking for DigiCash
or any other person or organization.  No PGP sig follows.