Re: Guilty Verdict in Denver Show Trial

> For extra credit, let's have a pool to predict the number of federal
> buildings which will blow up on the day of the execution.

A BD (building destruction) bot then?

I`m sure there will be one or two, to mark the fact that the bombing took
place on the day of the murders at Wako (or was it Ruby ridge?, my memory
fails me).

I certainly hope a large number of government criminals are executed on
the same day as McVeigh.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]