Re: May's Banal Rant

> Anarchy can not be achieved by negotiations or cooperation with any
> branch of government.

Very succintly put, and straight to the point. Even minarchism could not
be achieved by compromising or negotiating with the current system.

> Neither can crypto-anarchy be achieved by nuking
> DC.

This is not so certain, crypto-anarchy would of course be achieved if
anarchy in general were achieved, this could occur if strong action were
taken such as nuking DC. I believe more selective systems such as AP will
eventually cause the downfall of government, and will do so in a much
more ethical and discrimatory manner.

> thinking that "something is better than nothing" or "the bastards need to
> receive the punishment they so richly deserve". Neither view will help to
> further crypto-anarchy in any meaningful way.

I don`t believe they are at all comparable statements, the first is a cop
out, the second simply carries the discussion to its logical conclusion,
that agressors must be punished and agressive acts must be prevented.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/