Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 03:25:08 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Name Withheld by Request <[email protected]>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Mixmaster 2.0.4 beta available

This is to announce the release of Mixmaster 2.0.4 beta.

  Mixmaster is a new class of anonymous remailers. Inspired by the
  existing "cypherpunk" remailers and discussions on the Cypherpunk
  mailing list, Mixmaster is the next generation in the evolution of
  remailer technology.

Mixmaster is available from:

ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/replay/pub/remailer/Mix-204b1.tar.gz

What's new?
- several bug fixes.
- "middle only" remailer.
- messages compression.
- support for /dev/random.
- rudimentary support for the list of reliable Mixmaster remailers.
- new installation script.
- can be compiled under DOS/Windows.

Mixmaster is (C) by Lance Cottrell <[email protected]>.
This release was made by Ulf M�ller <[email protected]>.