Re: McVeigh

Mike Duvos wrote:

> No government can afford to behave in a way that outrages large numbers of
> citizen-units, and provokes action on the part of the less mentally stable
> ones.  Janet Reno sealed the fate of the federal building on the day that
> she took action which resulted in numerous children being incinerated,
> just so she could win a dicksizing contest with a religious extremist.

Crap.

The kids were murdered by Koresh who had the compound set alight.
I've gone over the videos we made live off CNN. There is absolutely
no doubt that the fire started in multiple places.

If you are going to mouth off conspiracy theories at least make
them credible.

If a group of people shoot anyone approaching them for any reason
whatsoever the police have an absolute need to investigate. There
was nothing else the authorities could have done except prevent
Koresh from accumulating the arms in the first place.

The FBI bungled the seige baddly but thats why Freeh is currently
in charge of the FBI.

	Phill