Re: McVeigh

Paul Bradley wrote:

> > Hallam-Baker, realizing he is a soft target, wrote:

> I would say that the visible and government-vilified militia groups have
> been damaged by this, because of the killing of innocents. Where is the
> second AP bot, I know about the one at sympatico.......

I find it very hard to credit people as being opposed to
censorship when they make thinly veiled threats of murder
when people post things they don't like.

This is the type of censorship that the IRA uses in NI,
Catholics who join organisations opposed to the IRA get
death threats and threats of punishment beatings. When
the parents of the five year old murdered by an IRA bomb
placed in a rubish bin outside a McDonalds announced
a US speaking tour the IRA threatened to murder them.

Murdering your opponents for what they say is censorship.

Bell's Murder Politics scheme was a censorship scheme.

The fact that Miltia sympathisers condone censorship
through murder while fulminating at censorship by
governement does not surprise me in the least. i can
guess that someone will try to redefine censorship to
exclude death threats.

It is precisely beause of this type of behaviour that
people consider the militias and their sympathisers to
be fascist in nature and a threat to the values they
claim to defend.

	Phill