Re: McVeigh

Hallam-Baker <[email protected]> writes:
> Only I think that the SAS is probably better experienced.
>

> > The Feds could have done in 1993 what they've done since (Koresh wasn't the
> > only one who got burned there) and LEAVE PEACEFUL PEOPLE ALONE.
>
> yeah peacefull types whose response to a visit from the police was to
> lie in ambush and shoot at them with automatic weapons.
>
> So are you suggesting that the police ignore the complaints of illegal
> ownership of firearms and child abuse?

Tens of highly armed ninjas running at ones property does not
constitute a "visit." More like an "attack." If the ATF agents had
been neighbors of the Davidains, then the Davidians would have been
well within thier rights to shoot them down.

The proper thing to do would be to walk up and knock on the door. The
local sherrif suggested that percise action. However, the unassailable
feds in their ivory towers couldn't be bothered to ask any local
officials before the raid.

HTH,
Jer

"standing on top of the world/ never knew how you never could/ never knew
 why you never could live/ innocent life that everyone did" -Wormhole