Re: McVeigh is not the issue!

>(The airlines claim the FAA is requiring traveller identity. Maybe yes,
>maybe no.

Traveler ID is not 'required', however if you don't possess a government
issued ID and/or have paid for your ticket via cash within 48 hours of
departure expect some delays in your travel and a through search of your
baggage.

>Any extension to further "position escrow"
>(which is what I call the increasing requirements that citizen-units report
>their identities when travelling) would, as I understand the Constitution,
>violate various freedoms to move about with government interference.)
>
>These are the serious issues.

Yes, they are and the Feds are tip-toeing around the matter ever so lightly
so as not to have the ACLU on their case.

--Steve