Re: May's Banal Rant

At 12:01 AM 6/4/97 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

>I find this hard to believe.  I guess it takes all kinds to make a world.
In
>the current employment market for people with crypto skills, few are going
>get fired for their political views and no one of these types would find it
>hard to get another job if fired.

When I decided to quit my job at DigiCash, I had three offers the next day.
That was before I mentioned my decision on the Net. Still, I have toned
down my posts to the list. I am considerably more careful about how what I
am saying will be looked at in the future.

--Lucky Green <[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.

  Put a stake through the heart of DES! Join the quest at
  http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm