Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

Paul Bradley <[email protected]> writes:
> Tims post made a good point, people soon forget the causes of conflict
> and only see the effects, today, hardly anyone in the UK sees the IRA as
> an organisation devoted to liberating NI, merely a bunch of thugs. Of

Of course they forget the nearly thousand years of English thuggery
in Ireland...

> course they have brought this on themselves by indiscriminately blowing
> things up. Talking of which the Queen is visiting Hastings (a town about
> 5 miles from me) today, I hope the IRA blow her up...

That would be just lovely!

I'm sorry the IRS missed a chance to blow up the Blair motherfucker
during his recent $400 dinner.

Please send donations to Sinn Fein every time you see Hallam Baker post.

---