Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

> > Tims post made a good point, people soon forget the causes of conflict
> > and only see the effects, today, hardly anyone in the UK sees the IRA as
> > an organisation devoted to liberating NI, merely a bunch of thugs. Of
>
> Of course they forget the nearly thousand years of English thuggery
> in Ireland...

Indeed, the English in Ireland were, and are, immesurably worse than the
IRA in terms of the scale of their crimes.

> > course they have brought this on themselves by indiscriminately blowing
> > things up. Talking of which the Queen is visiting Hastings (a town about
> > 5 miles from me) today, I hope the IRA blow her up...
>
> That would be just lovely!
>
> I'm sorry the IRS missed a chance to blow up the Blair motherfucker
> during his recent $400 dinner.

Indeed, during the Blair<->Clinton meeting/cocksucking session might
have been a good time to drop a bomb on Downing St.

> Please send donations to Sinn Fein every time you see Hallam Baker post.

Of course.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]