Re: Responses to "Spam costs and questions" (long)

Such a law would be unconstitutional, I believe, and unjust. It's
compelled speech: the government forcing you to say something.
Depending on how it's worded, it could also impact core political
speech, something the courts generally don't like.

-Declan