SSZ status (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From [email protected] Sat Jun  7 13:38:49 1997
From: Jim Choate <[email protected]>
Subject: SSZ status
To: [email protected] (SSZ User Mail List)
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 13:38:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

The initial hardware upgrade went without a hitch. No additional downtime is
expected today. We will let the system run until tomorrow afternoon before
deciding on the need for further tweaking.

  |            Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.              |
  |                                     Slovenian Proverb                 |
  |     Jim Choate                                 [email protected]         |
  |     The Armadillo Group                        www.ssz.com            |
  |     Austin, Texas, USA                         512-451-7087           |