Re: Steak Knife Decryption (Gun control comment)

On 6/7/97 Lucky Green wrote:
>Had the victim carried a firearm, his chances of survival would have
>improved dramatically.

Statistical fact: armed private citizens caputre and/or kill more
criminals in the US than all LEAs combined.  Of course, armed
criminals also kill more private citizens than all LEAs combined.

>Gun control kills kids (and adults),

"For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration.
Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient,
and the world will follow our lead to the future."
								--- Adolf Hitler