Re: FC97 in July Wired

At 7:39 pm -0400 on 6/8/97, Vincent Cate wrote:

> It is 30 working days, and we never have enough holidays to make that 90
> days.  Local checks clear in 1 day.  How fast do your local checks
> clear?  :-)

ACK! I meant "foriegn" checks. As for the 60-day variance, I plead
innumeracy. (What? Philosophy majors are supposed to *count*, too?). ;-).

OTOH, maybe 30 days just *seems* like 90 when you're waiting for it. :-).

Anyway, 30 days or 90, I bet FSTC-check/ACH gateways <http://www.fstc.org/>
are going to be *real* popular in places like Anguilla someday. Almost as
popular as those call-back services are now...

You can't regulate the arbitrage.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/