Who is an encrypted message for? [PGPtray/Eudora]

	[Fred, could you forward this to pgp-users?  Thanks.]

PGP 5.0 GUI on Win95 does this for both PGPtray and the Eudora plug-in.
When you want to decrypt a message, it doesn't tell you who the message
is TO when asking you for the passphrase.  Therefore, if you have
more than one user id with different passphrases, you don't know
which one to type in.

Also, from a security perspective, this is bad, because what you
do with the contents of a message may be different
depending on who it came to or from - was that mail asking for the
Secret Plans addressed to your individual Work key, your department key,
your home key, or your Illuminati Conspiracy key?

This appears to be Versionb b14c3, though it's not easy to find out,
and I'm not sure if that's the version of PGPtray, PGPkeys, or both...

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)